Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

I totall agree Akaimizu, I think that most balance classes were the Hybird ones, Now it's pretty much GT these days since the others are getting OP now with PA's, GAS.....etc. But you can still keep them how the game intended them to be and keeps them fun and not running the everlasting C run. I love the survivability classes more so, even tho the other are cool too. I run Cast WT as my Main for over the course of the life of the game. The funny thing is, looking back on playing other PS games I always went that route. With PSO I had a Hucast but I used more tech type weapons in my arsenal, like S-Red blades to buff myself since Casts didn't have tech power back then. Now in PSU Casts do the same thing, they use tech type attacks thru their weapons so no change at all. lol I guess I'm a sucker for Cast Melee/Techer's lol. Yeah it so tru what you say, with everything changing. What work at Lv. 30 is not the same as Lv. 100 to Lv. 180. I even found on the PSO forums here a post that said the same thing about going to fast and missing out on the enjoyment of the game. I can tell you that the Hybird classes have the most appeal out of the others, My wife played others and didn't seem right to her but she's loving GT right now and I don't think she's going to change. I do see ppl use the class incorrectly but that's how they roll with it and I'm not going to ruin their fun. I'm like a inbetween of you and Desturel; Played PSOep1&2...+..etc,PSOep.3 C.A.R.D, PSU Vanilla, AotI, PSZ, PS, PS2, PS3, PS4 and pretty much non-stop with PSU with some breaks here and there. But my draw back is I don't draw on TA'ing even tho it's a skill in it's own right. I was the highest WT in the First MAG event with the most kills back then but man I felt like I was going to die of being sleep deprived lol. But anyone who can truly show the knowledge of their class at all levels of play to the greatest detail with the way it's supposed to be played like and how they can overcome their trials is a master of there class. You are a "GTM" good sir, I hope there will be more like you.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Jan 7, 2012 at 01:17 PM.

скольо стоит разместить у вас на www.pso-world.com баннер?