Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perfect B3

fyi with one masterforce with attack range+2, 41+ regrant and lumira/spread, one Mf can block off the entire area area in b3. just dont forget to rotate the camera while casting. happy hunting

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OokamiRei View Post
    fyi with one masterforce with attack range+2, 41+ regrant and lumira/spread, one Mf can block off the entire area area in b3. just dont forget to rotate the camera while casting. happy hunting
    Lumira/Spread has no effect on the radius of techs. It only makes Ra-techs and Linear techs cast further out in front of you. Gi-techs, Dam-techs, Regrant, and Megiverse are not affected by it. However, with Attack Range+ lvl2 and 41+ Regrant you can cover the entire area. The Lumira/Spread is not needed.

ah ok i got all three at once so i figure it played a part in it. my mistake

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OokamiRei View Post
    ah ok i got all three at once so i figure it played a part in it. my mistake
    It's not a problem. Just letting you know so you can use your Ouryu, or whatever quick unit you use.

well thanks for letting me know. Andi use ouryu btw

Where should I stand in the last part to cast regrant? In the middle on one side of the fence?

i cant speak for midori, but as for me i cast in the middle while pointing my rod toward the middle. seems to works fine for me

Unfortunately with the lag the way it is there's no cast iron way to clear this, I've seen Olgohmon just standing there right in the middle of a Regrant, walking against the fence.

On the other hand when playing during a far lighter lag spell, it was easy to clear with 2 gunners, an Acrotecher and a random fighmaster with off-element weapons. These parties saying MUST HAVE MF, PT, GM do make me laugh. The problem isnt the classes, anyone who can use any kind of ranged attack can help pass B3, but only when it's not lagging so badly that damage doesn't connect. essentially all you need to do is keep a spray of bullets coming in from the sides, and only go into the blue area yourself if an enemy reaches it.

I've seen it failed so many times due to gunners standing in there and shotgunning outwards - what happens is they tag the bats, which then decide to dive - straight at them and thus into the blue. Now you're stuck with a bat with massive HP in the danger zone, taking delayed damage. Goodbye perfect clear. The Olgohmon are no kind of problem too - just tag them with a bullet, and they stop dead. The important part is just stopping the creatures initial forward run, and unfortunately that's something which is severely compromised by the lag.

Absolutely right blood, the only way B3 perfect works is knowing the weak spot of the spawns and to deal with the lag. I for myself play gunmaster with 4 shotgund. At the beginning of the event I tended to stand inside the blue area and spray out. What happenend was that what you explained. You fail to hit the Olgo, the just teleport inside the blue area. Instead you hit the Tengohg and the fly straight towards you in the blue area.

Since then I just stay on the side and try to move inside the enemy spawn and hit them from behind so they turn themselfs to me. A class with Regrant inside the blue area is a very good backup but cannot keep all of the monsters out. The 3 others need to keep moving and blasting away.
    Sakura Haruno - Hu(65)-Fi(61)-Br(30)
    Ship2