Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

@A. Zerran: No need to explain. Happy Holidays is also accepted legal tender. ^_^

If you came away from the picture liking it, but somewhat blushing from the implied naughtiness, then I'd say mission accomplished. No need to feel uncomfortable over that feeling. Also, I'm glad you think that it's pretty close to "how some Japanese think" (which btw, could be seen as a pretty callous remark against a foreign culture. Just sayin') because that also means I'm reaching a certain level of success in my skills.

@Ce'Nedra: As promised, the names of those artists that I get influences from (of those I can remember anyway) :

Safe for work names:

• Naru Nanao (Sola)
    • Hirano Katsuyuki (Idea Factory main artist)
    • Raita Honjou (Valkyria Chronicles artist)

And the less safe for work names:

Spoiler!

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I was thinking what Zerran said as well but didn't felt like posting it because i wouldn't know how you react about it.

Also if you didn't ment in that way i think she would have her legs crossed or something rather then showing slightly her pantsu.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Naughty naughty, don't make me get my paddle :<

No but seriously it looks nice.is she even legal?

Your artwork is amazing as always.

@Ce'Nedra: Hmm, as long as it's a valid comment about the image, I don't see any problem with similar comments. ^_^ It's just that I wasn't sure if A. Zerran was making a subtle comment about the Japanese with that opening statement. Never like to encourage that. (To A.Zerran: if there wasn't any subtle meaning, many apologies for assuming so)

Also yes, this picture is meant to be of the Naughty rather than Nice alignment. Though hopefully not THAT naughty that it needs a mosaic filter.

@Ami: NOOOOOOEEEEEES! NOT THE PADDLE!

@Seth Astra (and everyone who's said they liked the image): *takes a bow*

On another note, my website is finally updated with a (belated) Christmas theme. Will post a link in my sig later, but here's a more direct route : http://www.crystal-shard.com (I forget if there's a rule against plugging my own site here, so do let me know if there's one). I'm trying to deal (thus far unsuccessfully) with spam, so I've enabled moderation and set up ReCaptcha, at least until I can implement a more silent method like Akismet or something.

its fine, your own site no prob-bob. I usually use my sig as an access point to it like, I guess for your image case... "unwrap me?" click etc

usually works best if its your own work though and not some uber cool jp fanart of popn music *shrugs*
    Last edited by Sayara; Dec 30, 2011 at 11:24 AM.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    its fine, your own site no prob-bob. I usually use my sig as an access point to it like, I guess for your image case... "unwrap me?" click etc

usually works best if its your own work though and not some uber cool jp fanart of popn music *shrugs*

Ah, no need to worry then. We serve only the pure unadulterated stuff there, none of them fake goods, no siree.

*Ahem*

Except for one additional image in the gallery, the rest has appeared here before. If I keep up my pace, there should be quite a few more on the way soon, so definitely will add a link to the ol' sig later.

Now i've taken a look at your site and compared christmas Crystal with mikunas Crystal i must say you've improved alot ;o specially the face part

I wouldn't mind seeing Crystal in a picture that acctually needs a mosaic censor =D

So I like newmans nekkid, don't sue me D:

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Now i've taken a look at your site and compared christmas Crystal with mikunas Crystal i must say you've improved alot ;o specially the face part

I wouldn't mind seeing Crystal in a picture that acctually needs a mosaic censor =D

So I like newmans nekkid, don't sue me D:
    I'll get my lawyers right on it!

I daresay that subject matter will be covered eventually, though it may not get posted on PSOW itself, being nsfw and all. ^_^

About comparing Mikunas Crystal and Christmas Crystal, Mikunas Crystal was originally born from a rough face sketch that I felt was good enough to develop into something larger. Christmas Crystal had a bit more planning given to her, especially with regards to the background. Not too surprised if the latter came out better. ^_^

nuuuuu not the lawyers!! D; I'm innocent

Not suprised there though, alot of people who do art tend to make a nude picture are some point, at least it seems like that to me, hope I don't offend anyone by saying that. Personnaly I would like to see Crystal and without censors

Well I still like the Mikunas Crystal, I simply love that outfit, I always used it on my own newman as well, though I got the orange/cyan one

Wonder what other nice art you will come with, I dig the style.

Celestial Manager~