Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    nuuuuu not the lawyers!! D; I'm innocent

Not suprised there though, alot of people who do art tend to make a nude picture are some point, at least it seems like that to me, hope I don't offend anyone by saying that. Personnaly I would like to see Crystal and without censors

Well I still like the Mikunas Crystal, I simply love that outfit, I always used it on my own newman as well, though I got the orange/cyan one

Wonder what other nice art you will come with, I dig the style.
    Buwahahaha! Go forth my lawyer minions and take no prisoners!

*Ahem*

Given that there's always anatomy studies tucked into almost every art education curriculum, it's less a case of if, more a case of when. It's quite unavoidable if you really want to improve in your skills. ( For the record, I've never taken formal classes, but I've still had to study anatomy/nude pictures in order to improve myself.)

I have a soft spot for the Yoshino Tefura, but eventually I felt that the Mikunas Set fit Crystal the best, especially in the dark purple gray variant. I ended up letting my dewman Nacalia use the Yoshino instead.

I shall endeavour not to disappoint in future works. ^_^

Looking good Crystal! Love the art. I think I just totally skipped the echi part of the image and really enjoyed the digital painting style, especially on the garter.
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

Quote Originally Posted by Fayorei View Post
    Looking good Crystal! Love the art. I think I just totally skipped the echi part of the image and really enjoyed the digital painting style, especially on the garter.
    Thanks Fayorei. Glad you liked it.

Just wanted to make a quick update known - originally I rushed the image out without a few minor finishing touches to get it out before Christmas completely swept past. Now that those additions are done, I've updated my site and my first post.

Now with that out of the way, time to start on new things!

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Thanks Fayorei. Glad you liked it.

Just wanted to make a quick update known - originally I rushed the image out without a few minor finishing touches to get it out before Christmas completely swept past. Now that those additions are done, I've updated my site and my first post.

Now with that out of the way, time to start on new things!
    Awesome! I totally know the feeling of rushing a piece(I ended up getting ambitious on an exchange for a Zelda group on DA), but it's always nice to get a couple touches swept in. Looking great!

Bookmarked, by the by. You have a great knack for anime style.
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

Thanks for the compliment. ^_^ My timing on completing images can be quite hard to predict thanks to RL commitments, but I'm hoping to keep up my current pace and get stuff out more regularly. Appreciate if you drop by my site from time to time.

Oh just an fyi, comments on my blog are moderated, so they won't appear immediately. You can always PM me if there's problems anyway. ^_^

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I see what you did there. The glow effect arround her body looks nice and i can't help but notice a diffrent color of pantsu

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Sexy.

I see what you did there. The glow effect arround her body looks nice and i can't help but notice a diffrent color of pantsu
    クリスタル: Ce'Nedra君、最初からどこに見てるの? ^_^╬

*ahem*

Yeah, the pantsu area was a mistake I left in previously. It was never intended to be like one of those glowing spots in recent games nowadays drawing attention to it. ^_^'
    Last edited by Crystal_Shard; Jan 3, 2012 at 09:43 PM.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

No fair, you know I can't read japanese! *sadface*

I wouldn't see it as a mistake, it gave the picture exactly that little bit extra "naughtyness" that you ment to make it look like.

Looking forward to a new piece of work off you ^_^

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

No fair, you know I can't read japanese! *sadface*

I wouldn't see it as a mistake, it gave the picture exactly that little bit extra "naughtyness" that you ment to make it look like.

Looking forward to a new piece of work off you ^_^
    Translation below. ^_^
    Crystal: From the start, where have you been staring at, Ce'Nedra-kun? *scary smiley face with vein pop*

Hmm, I didn't mean a mistake in the sense that it wasn't supposed to be there. It was meant to be more subtle than it was in the first release, hence the shading. In addition, leaving it brightly lit would have been quite a technical error, given the direction of the light source and all.