Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

What Psychoguns? They weren't onn the list when I posted on here earlier today, nor are they now... :T

I can be online shortly, if you're still on to be able to trade. ^_^

EDIT: Thanks Wu, your generosity is exceedingly welcomed, however I wish I could pay you back in some way, not counting the inveritable giving of your P-Wand... ^_^;
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Jan 4, 2012 at 12:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    What Psychoguns? They weren't onn the list when I posted on here earlier today, nor are they now... :T

I can be online shortly, if you're still on to be able to trade. ^_^

EDIT: Thanks Wu, your generosity is exceedingly welcomed, however I wish I could pay you back in some way, not counting the inveritable giving of your P-Wand... ^_^;
    Don't mention it, dude. By the way, the Twin Psychoguns covered with dust are still in my inventory. You can take a look first and decide whether you want them or not.

Oh no, I'm fine with the ones I already have, thanks though... I'll let someone else be able to get them, since I can't even use my own right now, since my RAcast is such a low level, haha. ^_^

Heyo, (yay, first post) ~ i am interrested in your Luzparias, and since it is 5am over here, i think the 'stuff is free' message is just misinterpreted by me right now, so tell me what you'd want =). while i guess i dont have many weapons of worth (just hit lv59, pretty new to the game), i think i cant help you increasing the size of your collection, but if you need grinders, money or stuff like that, i'd be happy to trade with you!

fc- 1120 4186 8417
    Last edited by Cry; Jan 4, 2012 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cry View Post
    Heyo, (yay, first post) ~ i am interrested in your Luzparias, and since it is 5am over here, i think the 'stuff is free' message is just misinterpreted by me right now, so tell me what you'd want =). while i guess i dont have many weapons of worth (just hit lv59, pretty new to the game), i think i cant help you increasing the size of your collection, but if you need grinders, money or stuff like that, i'd be happy to trade with you!

fc- 1120 4186 8417
    What I want is your passion in PSZ. :P

As I was saying that they all are free, and no limit to the number of items a player can take.

Also, don't forget to post your Friend Code.

i am quite passionate with this game alright, not as much as with PSO several Years ago (i played it for like 2 years, until my Memory Card broke on me... and yes, offline Mode only. couldnt afford an Internet connection back then, it was expensive, and i was like 13 Years old. coop'ed it with a couple of friends in Splitscreen Mode like every second day. )

my Friendcode is; 1120 4186 8417

i only played this game locally with a friend, so i have to look how to add people and stuff, but i'll add you as soon as i figure things out. ^_^

(The greedy bastard inside me wants to ask you if it is possible to get the Mehrennenka too, lol. but only if you really dont want the stuff youve posted in here.. x))

edit: judging by the time this post is shown to be created, its +6 Hours for me over here. (Yup, i am from Europe.. i wonder, can people from different continents play together? :8
    Last edited by Cry; Jan 5, 2012 at 09:02 AM.

edit: judging by the time this post is shown to be created, its +6 Hours for me over here. (Yup, i am from Europe.. i wonder, can people from different continents play together? :8
    Yep, of course you can. Me and Norco can play together, and do so fairly often, and I'm from the US and he's from Sweden... ^_^

I have added yours. And please PM me when you are ready to proceed with the giveaways.

my Friendcode is; 1120 4186 8417

(Yup, i am from Europe.. i wonder, can people from different continents play together? :8
    As Chaosmaster mentioned I am also from europe and I play a lot with people from the US. Also I added your FC, mine can be found on the left and in my signature ^_^

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

Quote Originally Posted by Norco View Post
    As Chaosmaster mentioned I am also from europe and I play a lot with people from the US. Also I added your FC, mine can be found on the left and in my signature ^_^

I'll add you too. =) great to know that this game isnt limited to certain regions!

@Chaos: I'd like to add you too, if you dont mind.

@WuBing:
    thanks in advance, i am stuck in this damn tower of eternity (65th floor), and gosh, is this tedious.. but well, i want to unlock that damn third difficulty! x) ~ i guess i'll be done with it by tommorrow, around 6-7PM CET, which will be like... 10-11AM Forum time or something? " i dont know, since i have no clue if the IP Adress influences the time shown here, but i wouldnt think so, aye?

*All that talk about time is so confusing!*

I'll just bombard you with message's every hour once i am ready, until i get a response! x)

(By the way, do you need any kind of Elements? i have a bunch, and i also have 5x PP Material, aswell as 3x Power Material and around 20 Photon Drops. Of course i wouldnt say no to free stuff, but if i can be of ANY help in return, i'd gladly give you some of the stuff that might be still interresting to you.)
    PSZ FC: 4083 9626 0309