Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Perhaps I'm a little odd, here... but.. I expected more people to be really roleplaying on the PSO online areas... I guess, I could put it this way.. like it was a graphical mud... but all I see is stuff you'd pluck straight out of a teen chat.. immature.. sickening.. but no roleplaying... I made my charactor with the thought in mind that I'd make friends (which I have)... and roleplay with them.. it's weird... such a nicely made rpg.. and no one roleplays..

<font face=times new roman color=red>I try...find me on Miranda 10 sometime, or at that big meeting next Saturday. But I really enjoy Rping.<center>

Wee! someone who likes to rp! *laugh* I'm going to try to be at the gathering.

<font face=times new roman color=red>LOL, I'm usually one during the week 730-1030 pm eastern time. weekends is whenever I want to be on, but definitely usually until the wee hours of the morn <center>

I generally wake up before any of my friends, and they work, so i'm on until about nine or ten pm, out for a while, then back on. Mostly on the Oberon, deck 5

<font face=times new roman color=red>Any particular room?<center>

Rping? Well, let me give my take on why no one rps in this game first. I'd say your point about how you've got quite a large amount of scum making up a large portion of the gaming community (FPers, mostly, the ones that are more concerned with killing everything with increasingly sharp objects than admiring the graphics or anything like that). Second, rping has the bad press of the geeky D&D stuff, which really isn't rping. No one wants to be a geek, right? Well, anyways, the third reason, which applies to me, is how is it possible to even do that in this game. At least a bunch of other online RPGs have you able to perform motions, something you can only do in the lobby in this game. Well, still, I'd be interested in seeing how it's done. If you come up with a meeting spot, count me in.

<font face=times new roman color=red>Hey, I admit I'm a geek. I'm jsut one of the coolest geeks around <center>

I generally hang out in the Oberon, deck five or six, lobby one. Roleplaying won't be hard, Rat.. Just act like your charactor.. not like you.. like me.. I act like Myrci.. Myrci doesn't like men, and she's fairly greedy, but she's still got a good heart. I'm nice to people. Myrci will tell them off if they start up a pickup line. I'll just say that I'm not interested. You see the different? and D&D is roleplaying, it's part of how rping got a name.. then a bad look. I dont play D&D myself, I do however play GURP style tabletop games. I'll roleplay anywhere, online, offline, tabletop, live action, etc.

<font face=times new roman color=red>I used to IRL RP but that group broke up and I'm just so picky Ihavent found another I enjoy, ah well.<center>