Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MrPlague View Post
    The highest level character on the cartridge is 22. But should I do a factory reset? o.o
    When playing on a use cartidges the only title you have to worry about is "World Protector". To check titles you go to the npc which looks like Sailor Moon(Personal Counter), then "Player Records" and then "Titles. If you have that title you should look for a armor unit called "Compress PA" on your character trucks or "Get Rewards".

If you do not have the title "World Protector" you have nothing to worry about ^_^ If you do and cannot find the "Compress PA" unit, then you should consider a reset.

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

Sometimes I score people on Freeplay. Unrelated, but the Japanese to English Ratio is something like 20:1 which I like because according to my statistics, the Japanese play better and are more polite.

Freeplay is pretty dead. If you don't find anyone within 5 minutes, then you're probably the only one online (with the same specifications).

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

The Japanese players are epic. I've played with them rarely, but when I did, those hostiles fell like dominoes.

It's funny. With all the handheld gaming that goes on over there, you'd think at least THEY'D be online :/
    I shoot with purpose; one shot, one kill.

I gotta send the dude who has the revival club a message; so he can add me to it. Also put my friend code as a signature lol.

By the way, you can set your friend code in your PSOW profile so it displays under your name like me and...everyone else on this page so far lol.
    PSZ Friend Codes
    US: 4855 6582 7740
    JP: 4428 5420 9674

Check out my trade thread!

Wooo! There we go, friend code is inside my signature! Wooo!

Going to start adding you guys. xD
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jan 9, 2012 at 09:01 PM. Reason: merge from double post
    F/C: 4857 0477 3741

Pacific Standard Time Zone.

I guess I should warn you, the Partying and Difficulty system is nothing like it was in PSO. You can play Hard mode at level 30, and Super at level 60. So if a level 30 person enters a party with three other level 100's, then the highest difficulty they can enter will be Hard Mode. Also, you can't join parties already in progress.

What I'd like to say is, most people here play Super Difficulty in unorganized parties which requires Lv60+. So if I were to see you log on and I was playing Super with someone else, I wouldn't be able to disband to let you in. We would probably have to organize a Hard Mode game beforehand.

So my goal here is to help you reach Lv60 as quickly as possible After the story, you should be Lv30ish, and after completing all of the 14 (or 15) quests on Hard Mode, you should be Lv55ish if not Lv60.

That concludes my beginners advice. Have fun

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

Working on the story now and yeah, I wouldn't wanna put you guys out or make you have a not so fun time by having to play on a lower difficulty level lol

X-element on weapons can help speed up the leveling a bit. I can also loan you a mag with high Power or Mind (depending on your character). Since mags and slot units don't have level requirements like weapons or armor, it can be a nice advantage at lower levels.
    F.C. #1 - 0346-1712-9688
    F.C. #2 - 3953-9438-3932

Time Zone - U.S. Central

Trade List - http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175354

I may take you up on that, Im playing a HUCast and that damn octopus at the start is kicking the hell out of me. lol