Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    From what I've seen over the net, it was just a April Fool's joke/fake. That thing is dated back at 2006. Chromehounds is mentioned in that same article, which....is an old ass game, lol.
    Yeah... knew it, I remember looking this up a year ago and being disappointed.

The internet may ruin a lot of suspence when waiting for a game. But at least hoax's don't mess with kid's heads as much...

I remember that thing about it being possible to unlock characters like sonic and megaman in brawl. I played infinite melee on the hardest difficulty for hours. ;o;

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

You mean Melee? Sonic is in Brawl, lol. (And Megaman with the right hacks, mwahahaha).

I did Cruel Melee in Melee too for Sonic/Tails, was so disappointed. Took me two weeks of spamming Pikachu's Thunder to finally beat 25 enemies.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    You mean Melee? Sonic is in Brawl, lol. (And Megaman with the right hacks, mwahahaha).

I did Cruel Melee in Melee too for Sonic/Tails, was so disappointed. Took me two weeks of spamming Pikachu's Thunder to finally beat 25 enemies.
    Ugh, did I type brawl instead of melee again?

But yeah this was WAY before brawl. Back when the Sonic vs Mario obsession was still a fanboy daydream.

Forgot what I did though, think I tried to camp with mewtwo in one of the infinite melee's, in cruel melee I just got wasted though...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Fo' sho:

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Generations
    Tales of Graces F
    Armored Core V
    Mass Effect 3
    FFXIII-2
    Edit: Xenoblade Chronicles. Knew I would forget one. Probably also the 3DS remake of Tales of the Abyss.

Maybe:

Soul Calibur V
    RE: Operation Raccoon City

I'm probably unaware of a few games, and some others I don't know the release dates for (Halo 4, the new Devil May Cry).
    Last edited by McLaughlin; Jan 15, 2012 at 10:22 PM.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

it's awesome to see so many people want Xenoblade, it looks like it'll do well, hopefully that means more localizations in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrith_Ranger_Pso View Post
    it's awesome to see so many people want Xenoblade, it looks like it'll do well, hopefully that means more localizations in the future.
    Well, it makes sense - the Wii userbase has been starved for games that are even half-decent (i.e. non-shovelware) for a very long time now - they'll maybe get one or two "good" games a year, whereas the other platforms are seeing all sorts of great games as a relatively-common occurrance. From the looks of things, it appears to be a problem that the 3DS is already running into, though it doesn't currently have any rival platform(s) outside of Japan, unless you're counting smartphones.

I'm looking forward to playing the game eventually, though I probably won't be getting it at launch. The comparisons made to the best game in the Final Fantasy series (which is XII, for the record) really piques my interest in it. There are other things that take priority though - like FFXIII-2, Revengeance, Diablo III, Anarchy Reigns, and, of course, upcoming game of the year Borderlands 2.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Mass Effect 3, Soul Calibur 5, Street Fighter x Tekken, PSO2 (if it comes out this year)

I think I'd like to add Kingdoms of Amalur to my list.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

In no particular order:

- PSO2 (if it comes out this year, which I kinda doubt)
    - Mass Effect 3
    - Soul Calibur 5
    - Guild Wars 2
    - Borderlands 2 (if it isn't just a bland rehash of the first game that offers nothing new)
    - Blade & Soul
    - Bioshock Infinite
    - Paper Mario 3DS (maybe)
    - Silent Hill Downpour (maybe)
    - Dragon's Dogma (maybe)
    - The Last Guardian (maybe)
    - God Eater 2 (if it gets localized it won't be until way later, and I even doubt that the JP ver will be out this year, but I'll definitely play the demo when it comes out)

Warriors Orochi 3
    and
    the New Suikoden
    OH GOD PLEASE MAKE IT COME OVERSEAS!