Default Questions about getting online?

I know it may be asked here several times before here but I can configure my PSP to go online along with signing up for a JP PSN account. I'm not sure if CFW is allowed to be spoken here but my latest firmware does allow mine to go online. Sorry if it's not allowed here .

Now I've been playing offline mode for awhile (no cheats or hacks whatsoever). But I did lose my old vanilla PSPo2 save and I wanted access to some post-story items so I borrowed a low leveled unhacked finished post-story save on vanilla JP PSP2. Didn't have any uber equipment and such. Granted, I did start a new completely character and wanted to become a Force after hearing of their tremendous buffs. I was wondering if this file can be deemed legit or not?

Also, when I go to internet multi-mode, it logs on fine until it gets the error of sg4041. I'm presuming that means you'd have to register your Little Wing code and everything would be set? I'll have no qualms about buying a UMD copy from PlayAsia since navigating through the PSN with JP menus can be pretty confusing .

Using a save that has probably been used online already can cause some complications between the two players.

Aside from that, you only need an unregistered Little Wing License to play online.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Oh but I don't plan on using any of the characters on the save. I overwrote most of my own characters over them since I was just planning to use those items just to help me have an easier time doing story mode again.

Oh ok. That's no problem. I guess I'll just order the UMD copy from PlayAsia, get the code with the box and play online then