Thread: Meseta problems

Default Meseta problems

Hi everyone. Currently im a lvl 105 RAcast with only 146 meseta any real easy way to get it (besides buying it with pds)?

Haven't you found found any meseta in all the areas in the game?
    Do you do quests at all?

In case you missed, meseta is a yellow item that all enemies and boxes drop, my sugestion is to play any area or basic quest, that's the easy way to get meseta.

Obviously i do missions, but i would appreciate a faster way

Quote Originally Posted by DC_PLAYER View Post
    Haven't you found found any meseta in all the areas in the game?
    Do you do quests at all?

In case you missed, meseta is a yellow item that all enemies and boxes drop, my sugestion is to play any area or basic quest, that's the easy way to get meseta.
    Dude ive been playin PSO for years now i think i know what meseta is when dropped. I would just appreciate any method that would work quickly and efficientlly

This is the first I've heard of someone having troubles with meseta. Quests and selling gear you don't need is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    This is the first I've heard of someone having troubles with meseta. Quests and selling gear you don't need is the way to go.
    kk thx

Quote Originally Posted by zeo68 View Post
    Dude ive been playin PSO for years now i think i know what meseta is when dropped. I would just appreciate any method that would work quickly and efficientlly

Chill out. Attacking people won't encourage anybody to help you. DC_Player has no way to know how long you've been playing, so it's a fair assumption that someone low leveled and struggling with money is newer. Regardless, if you've been playing PSO for "years" you shouldn't be struggling to maintain a good amount of meseta.

Quests alone should give you a profit on ultimate, because there's no way you should be spending that much money on mates and items during them to cause you to lose money after completion. Also, pick up any stray shields/armors you find during missions, the more stars the better. They should sell for a good profit, especially if you pipe back to sell them when you fill your inventory, and then return to gether more.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Fake in Yellow is good, if you get all the Rappies to drop stuff you can get a lot of items to sell

All areas, all boxes, all enemies, all quests give rewards

To obtain meseta, simply play a random area or quest.
    By doing this you will also be playing the game.

Faster ways involve doing quests and like others said, seeling the items you don't need.

I found doing all the quest in Normal mode, and some in Hard mode and you'll obtain max Meseta in no time.
    There is nothing, it is empty...