Talking Need help with my lvl 95 beast

I'm fairly new to the game. I think its been two months or so... ANYWAYS I use to be an Acrotecher lvl 20 but I soon got bored and went to Wartecher and its not 20 too. I'm really enjoying the class but I dont know what kind of weapons and armor I should use. I'm getting bored with this one to now.

Current pallet
    9/9 peace breaker/ 9/9 sonichi
    1/10 Shide-Misaki
    2/10 Halp Serafi / 4/9 sonichi
    5/10 tengoh bow
    0/9 Granahodra/ 0/10 shato
    0/10 Granahodrac/ 0/10 pegita

I normally just use buffs and debuffs on my wands and mags. I'm not extremely fond of teching but I like the class for the twin claws and whips. I'm always open to try a different class too but I'm not sure what's good.

My armor is currently
    Serafi-senba
    Har / Quick
    Lumirus/Kaos Knight
    sleep resist
    Hize / PP Generate

Anything better?? That I could buy/get right now.

Thank you very much

Since Your choice is to play it as Beast.

True....
    Any Class that use Gun's.

Lie...
    AcroFighter.

So if i was to make a new character for striking weapons what would be best?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamaxbear View Post
    So if i was to make a new character for striking weapons what would be best?
    Cast is best for everything, excluding masterforce and maybe fortetecher
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

CAST is best at striking and guns due to high ATP and ATA.

Beast is alright though. The game is easy enough lol

I played a Beast Wartecher as my main character and used:

Rabol Orachio / Shijin - Shijin is the ultimate armour in the game that everyone (except gunners) wants. Needs the 4 sealed swords from White Beast and 4 Dragon Scales for each one though.
    Har/Smart / Ouryu - Ouryu is the reason Shijin kicks ass. +200 ATP from a HEAD SLOT when used together. Stacks with your arm slot. Until then, the /smart is slightly better than /quick IMO because it doesn't lower tech, and most of the the techs you do use aren't affected by its range reduction.
    Red/Knight - Inherited from a quitting friend. The ATA on it really helps the beast wartecher. Vijerina/Power or Lumirus Power Charge (the 400 ATP one) are fine too but the LKK might give you a few too many zeroes on a Beast WT.
    Freeze/Sleep/Stun/resist - depending on the enemies in the mission
    Red/Stamina - With either armour it'll take you over the magic 21 stamina to resist megid's instant death

Twin Claws x 6 - Twin Falclaws where possible, Twin Neiclaw+ (S-rank version) for fire type, Shide-Misaki to fill in the gaps. Fuka-Misaki is nice if you find an awesome % one. Renzan Seiden-Ga on all of them, though I had Rensan Senshou-Ga levelled too.

Whip x6 - Splashers where possible (stun status effect is great!), Vish Kuseb, Vish Tien, Splendor Rose, Peacebreaker... All are decent substitutes. Vivi Danga all the way.

Plasma Bow - best A-rank bow on Xbox. May be outdone later on. Maisei-sou is an amazing bullet for just about any situation.

Card Regas - Best A-rank card on Xbox. May be outdone later on. Paired with a wand. Easy to level the bullets, try locking on and tilting the camera to hit flying enemies and bosses' heads. Elemental bullets.

Assorted wands- Plasma Wand, Creawand (not Creawand+) and Beefkebob Media have the best PP for wands (and are all A-rank);

Tech mags, paired with whips... Dadajinjic, Kabajinjin (spelling?) and Shato are great tech-mags. PP is all you need for buffs; a little power is nice for your heals.

I always kept resta on a paired weapon (wand/card and whip/mag) for a quick heal. Your other spell is up to you, I usually went with Megid for killing robots with low stamina, Reverser or Giresta for additional support. I usually kept a wand/mag combo open for buffs.

This is how I ran Wartecher. Later on, if you get the Assault Crush and Tornado Break boost, it may be worth getting some decent twin sabers and swords. Until then, hope this gives you some ideas!