Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Necha54 View Post
    Zonde merge. And the indra wand.
    Uggh, I never came across a Yellow Barrier yet. Are those pretty common to find in hard mode? You find them in boxes, right?

Im pretty sure.... I usually find mine in ult in the second ruins but Im a pinkal. So Idk.... It might vary.

The storm wand indra is a huge help. Or the branch of puku puku (not sure if Thats the right word) but i use that when Im not using my summit moon. Which would be a huge help if you took time too find the materials to make it....

Im pretty sure.... I usually find mine in ult in the second ruins but Im a pinkal. So Idk.... It might vary.

The storm wand indra is a huge help. Or the branch of puku puku (not sure if Thats the right word) but i use that when Im not using my summit moon. Which would be a huge help if you took time too find the materials to make it....
    I have the Storm Wand. Yeah, those Indi Belras...., I can handle them with my LVL 96 Ramarl (in Ult Temp), but I can't walk in a large room with an Indi Belra with my Force w/o getting killed after firing only a Zonde or two.

I span jellen and deband so maybe thats why im able to stay alive even though 4 belras..

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Von Jugel View Post
    Uggh, I never came across a Yellow Barrier yet. Are those pretty common to find in hard mode? You find them in boxes, right?
    I got lucky by being a Pinkal when I defeated a Canadine in the Mines to obtain a Yellow Barrier.

Let us know if you beat him :P
    I did it yesterday on the GameCube PSO in Normal mode.

Quote Originally Posted by zoulen View Post
    Like Nega said. Vol Opt didn't seem to stand a chance at all except in normal mode if you're unfunded IMO. I usually just run around spamming Zonde when possible in the second part and usually after 5 or so minutes he falls.

As for what controls I recommend? I usually do...
    B: Melee
    A: Mates
    X: Fluids
    R+B: Foie (or Gifoie if it's at a high level)
    R+A: Zonde
    R+X: Rafoie

I'm still in hard mode at the moment, however so that's my current setup. In Ult it will probably change slightly, it depends on how lucky I get with techs.
    My controls are the following:

B: Heavy Attack
    A: Normal Attack
    X: Special Attack/Resta <--depending on the weapon's ability, use Resta in it's place
    R+B: Foie
    R+A: Gizonde
    R+X: Gibarta

Quote Originally Posted by Von Jugel View Post
    What level do you recommend I be at to beat this boss for a force? I have a Humar at 112 as well and I'm still getting my ** handed to me, though I can make it to the boss.
    My FOmarl was at 28 when I defeated Vol Opt.

Xbox Gamertag: SailorCallie77
    PSO2 Xbox One character: MyleneJ7-2045, Ship 2 (Ur)