Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I actually got infinity, but ended up quitting it and just coming back to this version. While, I did love the gameplay changes, (mainly to force, as my main is a newman), I really got sick of having to look everything up all the time. However the main reason I quit was I really have no desire to rebirth that many times to max out my guy, as my free time to play games is limited as is. So you can add me to the group I guess.
    PSP2:
    Irving Lv.167 M-Newman H:16 R:8 F:15 V:30
    Eilie Lv.51 F-Beast H:4 R:1 F:1 V:5

Quote Originally Posted by vagabondkitten View Post
    I actually got infinity, but ended up quitting it and just coming back to this version. While, I did love the gameplay changes, (mainly to force, as my main is a newman), I really got sick of having to look everything up all the time. However the main reason I quit was I really have no desire to rebirth that many times to max out my guy, as my free time to play games is limited as is. So you can add me to the group I guess.
    Dunno...its pretty boring to stay in vanilla from what I can tell. Learn a new language, meet new people, and enjoy the new gameplay changes are all pros.

If I can only remove my ocd completion of my weapons library I would have been on the boat a long time ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    Dunno...its pretty boring to stay in vanilla from what I can tell. Learn a new language, meet new people, and enjoy the new gameplay changes are all pros.

If I can only remove my ocd completion of my weapons library I would have been on the boat a long time ago...
    I don't know there are still people I've met who completed everything and still play the game, whether they're chatting or setting up parties for legitimates only, they still play the game even though they're basically a master at it.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.