Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Argh, OK, me and my friend were talking, the thing about is there a way for us NA/EU to get AC. Is there a solution?
    PSO2 Characters: Dragon Kong, Eria Veltrus, Acro Kaiser, and ship 2 character Darse.
    I am found on ship 10 and 2
    I am a wondering man shrouded in darkness, yet the light of love still keeps me tamed.
    ~The Beauty of Annihilation is everyone I go~

Default Gunslash as a RA

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    A question... Would there be any merit in using the gunslash as a ranger? I mean in it's ranged form, using as many ranged PAs as possible. Normal attacks seem to do some decent damage and the grenade PA seems to be extremely effective.
    Gunslashes do substantial damage for closerange RAs. Their downfall is that both of the PAs I've gotten for it require you to be very close to the enemy. This is of course offset by having much higher normal bullet damage than the assault rifle. I noticed this immediately upon getting my first Gunslash. I still primarily use the ARs for movement though, especially against tougher or more evasive enemies. Gunslashes are also good for getting in close when you actually need to close a range gap in, and for knocking enemies down due to the Gunslashes uppercut PA that it gets by default. Gunslashes are a good all around weapon if you like essentially playing somewhat of a Hunter/Ranger Hybrid due to it's change of modes. Launchers are terribly OP though as they are, and Rifles have much better evasive maneuvers. When using a Gunslash you can only do a short hop, not an evasive roll, which at times can potentially get you hit in the face while shooting from afar against say, a wolf. They are very good weapons though as far as damage output is concerned they output a lot of damage with their normal attacks and just attacks as well as with the uppercut PA.

I'll go ahead and get Mumble and roll a new character on Ship 2, then move him to Block 20. I have a Tritton Headset that I primarily use on my 360, but it works with the PC as well, shouldn't have any problems. I'm looking forward to seeing something other than Kanji spammers in my parties lol.

lol theres allot of en players dont worry.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

I woke up and found myself in this place. SERIOUSLY, WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

Am I the only one who misses photon-based guns? Realistic guns were nifty once in a while back in PSO, but now that all guns are like that I seriously miss the photon ones...

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Am I the only one who misses photon-based guns? Realistic guns were nifty once in a while back in PSO, but now that all guns are like that I seriously miss the photon ones...
    :< Where's all the laserzz!?
    "I can't save everyone, but I can at least save the people I can!" -Metaru Lvl.25

Who's in ship 6? I need friends.

Anyone on 7 or 8? I I need teams and help lol.

I dip in to this server when ours is a little quiet, but there's never anyone on! What times are you guys meeting up?

We have 10+ people most nights on our dedicated server these days, but I'm always around to help other players out or just talk about the game, wherever they may be!
    Last edited by EXPFULL; Aug 17, 2012 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EXPFULL View Post
    I dip in to this server when ours is a little quiet, but there's never anyone on! What times are you guys meeting up?

We have 10+ people most nights on our dedicated server these days, but I'm always around to help other players out or just talk about the game, wherever they may be!
    I honestly don't think that many people use the pso2db mumble server. Do you think it'd be preferred if I updated the topic to refer to your dedicated server instead?