Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ChinchillaxCharlie View Post
    Sorry to be a pain..., But are the servers down right now? All ships are gray and I haven't seen any posts on Down servers...

Edit: nevermind I see now that it is... I was just making sure that I wasn't losing it lol...
    The game's down for 24 and a half hours because SEGA are preparing for the launch of the game.

Hey all, I'm a new player on Ship 10 Block 20. I'd like some other English speaking friends to play with. :] PM me here for my stuff if you guys wanna hang. ^o^

Hey hey!! I went and made a new character on Ship 2. I'm looking for people to play with! The ign is Zeara.

I hope this is the right place to ask:
    Which block are peeps usually on? Really need to find some english speakers >>;
    Need some help in S Ranking Free Forest Exploration for Client Orders <<;

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsezero View Post
    I hope this is the right place to ask:
    Which block are peeps usually on? Really need to find some english speakers >>;
    Need some help in S Ranking Free Forest Exploration for Client Orders <<;
    Ship 2
    Block 20 onwards

say in ship 2 which channel is the most english player are currently playing (generally) ?
    and how do I get the ticket to change my cast head (for the new Angriff Set)
    is it in the FUN scratch ?
    could I buy it in the visiphone ?

It looks like I'll be joining up on ship 2, since that seems to be the popular choice. I'll see you all there in "The World"..err I mean, PSO2..

Quote Originally Posted by Valini View Post
    While having a voice chat server would be a nice idea, I would suggest using ts3 as opposed to vent.
    My last experiences of vent were rather terrible; it had poor security features and simply didn't really benefit for those who didn't want to use voice.
    Ts3 has that option of either talking or im chatting... It would benefit everyone in the end.
    If not, IRC is just fine.
    Just don't use vent...
    I am a Ventrilo security fiend. Most don't know how to properly take advantage of Ventrilo security.

I am coming back from the dead to play PSO2, looks like Ship 10 is where plenty of english speaking players play. It also seems to have the old gang from the old SEGA PSOBB and a certain Private Server hanging out there which is awesome.

I have a teamspeak3 that's open to anyone on Ship02 that wants to come join in hang out or if you want to request your own room, etc. I'm sorry nothing personal this is just only for those in Ship02, if you are interested message me for the information on here, Although I would prefer for those who joined to run stuff with me.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP