Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

IRC is simpler and easier to use in general, not everyone is comfortable with using voice, while text is something anyone can do.

Lol people still aren't comfortable with voice chat? It's basically a staple if you play FPSes or MOBAs at all. Or any action game for that matter. I don't see why you would want to stand still to type during a mission/boss fight when you can just talk through a mic.

I'm cool with IRC, if anyone wants to set that up. Pick a good server, etc.

Also you'll need a good moderation team to make sure people aren't throwing pies all over the place.

I'm cool with IRC as well.
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Player Info:
    Ship 02:
    RikkiT.B.Fox
    Rikki: Lv. 52/38 BR/HUmar
    Choconut: Lv. 48 FO/TEcast

What we really need is a feedback method for the game so we can be heard. Does anyone know someone who would be willing to translate for us?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePendragon View Post
    What we really need is a feedback method for the game so we can be heard. Does anyone know someone who would be willing to translate for us?
    I can.
    We could create sort of a repository for our feedback and bug reports in the forum, and I can get that into a form that can be submitted.

Quote Originally Posted by maxx69 View Post
    Lol people still aren't comfortable with voice chat? It's basically a staple if you play FPSes or MOBAs at all. Or any action game for that matter. I don't see why you would want to stand still to type during a mission/boss fight when you can just talk through a mic.
    Nope. There were times when playing PSU with friends i've been playing with for 3 years and i'd still rather type than speak at times.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

I would prefer voice chat, honestly.

Then why not use ts3?
    You can type and speak.
    It'd make everyone happy.
    Accepted into Alpha 2
    Class: FOnewearl
    Level: 12
    Check here to see when Alpha 2 will up for you!
    Countdown to Alpha 2 Day 2

I'm not sure how well ts3 works but I can second that vent sucks. The quality is trash and it can be hard to hear people sometimes. I've used mumble before and I loved it. Type or talk, you can set up multiple rooms to switch between chats, and can hold a general area as well. I believe they allow you to go through their servers for free now.