Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cisce View Post
    I honestly don't think that many people use the pso2db mumble server. Do you think it'd be preferred if I updated the topic to refer to your dedicated server instead?
    That would be great! We've got a really nice community of helpful players at all levels. Plus, we're from all over the world, so there's usually someone on.

Now you can see who's online without even starting mumble by going to EXPFULL.com.
    http://expfull.com/

Haseokun here, my in game character is a lv33 Hunter named Ovan currently. I play on Ship-02 in either Block 20 or 21. I play on 21 when my friends are on as that is their main block, but otherwise play in Block 20 for the lulz and entertaining Symbol Art Wars. I use a Razer Star Wars The Old Republic 7.1 Surround Headset(SWTOR for short). I have installed Mumble and Ventrilo, as well as Skype, but not Teamspeak. My previous in game Team(Redemption) had a member(baste/Ashenvale) who paid for Mumble, but the team really never used it. More often than not it would just be the two of us on Mumble. I find it much easier to communicate through actually speaking to others, rather than having to stop, stand still and at times get hit while trying to respond to others. This is especially crucial during in game Emergency Quests since they are always timed and you want to get in as many runs as possible. This is also important for when you get messaged mid boss fight or Emergency Code in general as you don't want to have to stop, run away from whatever you may be fighting assuming you're not on a boss and able to, and message them back.
    Last edited by Haseokun; Aug 26, 2012 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Am I the only one who misses photon-based guns? Realistic guns were nifty once in a while back in PSO, but now that all guns are like that I seriously miss the photon ones...
    I wish the color of the weapons blade, or in the case of rifles/launchers was dependent upon the element affixed to it, like in PSU, not bland and normal like it is. For the most part weapon sound effects are also often re-used to an annoying extent. Almost all weapons within a given class have the exact same sound effects, aside from the rarer ones like Soul Eater and Vol Scale. So far my favorite weapon SE is the Yasminakov 3000R. It looks like a toy compared to its rifle counterpart in PSO though, but it sounds nice at least compared to other ARs.

So I buy a new Character Slot on Ship 02 and made my Character. I didnt like the look and wanted to tweak him a bit, so I deleted the character to recreate him, since you know I dont want to use more AC at the Makeover Counter to do so. And now I have to pay another 500AC to make a new Character again!? You mean the Character Slot that I just bought for 500AC is only temporary!? What kind of a cash grab is this!? 500AC just went down the tube in 5 mins, and to fix this, they want another 500AC?! I am so annoyed right now SEGA....
    Credit goes to MissMalice

Quote Originally Posted by Cisce View Post
    I honestly don't think that many people use the pso2db mumble server. Do you think it'd be preferred if I updated the topic to refer to your dedicated server instead?
    i logged on there once and got harassed, i doubt I'll use the mumble server (or any open room server voice chat thing like it) again, ima just wait for in game Voice chat like PSU had, so i can talk to randoms without having to set up a mumble meet and other tedious stuff+^_^+

Hi! I signed up for the google docs spreadsheet name list. I would like to request my name to be removed. I was stupid and didn't read the part where it said "SHIP 2 BLOCK 20". I am not in Ship 2. Kindly remove my name. Thanks
    signature under construction

Hi everyone!

So I just started playing last week and I really enjoy the game, I'm level 23 now and am looking for a TEAM to join. I play on ship 10 and I'm assuming there is a team or maybe several that play on ship 10. How do I join a team?

Hello sorry to bother anyone but i kinda got banned from the irc chatroom without doing anything i entered the chat room looking for someone to help me out with a game problem no one awnsered so i left wen i tryed to reenter it says im banned

can someone plz unban me ?
    my nick was rgcaboose

Or instead of bumping a thread that hasn't been active for a month, you could convince others that he was doing his own thing or PM an admin if there was any real conflict about it.

So far no there isn't any conflict, and if this continues to bother you, tell the person in charge of the EXP FULL username to post something of the sort.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.