Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MizukiGaming View Post
    Wow I just found my first imposter ark, and that was just stupid... I burned her like 30 times and she still wouldn't die. I couldn't do more than 1 damage at a time. How did sega think that was okay...
    They need to fix the way stats scale because they really don't scale at all. My own clone does just as much damage to me when she's lvl 20 as she does when she's 60.

really burn and poison are the only options at your level. fortunately their aggro radius is really small and they'll often times go and attack other enemies if you're not close enough.

pretty easy to abuse.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Is it worth making a japanese account? Or should I just wait?

This really isn't the right thread to ask that, but, to answer, it's really up to you. Do you want to wait and get (what many believe to be) poorer service? Or, do you want to jump through a couple simple hoops and play the JP version? There's all sorts of English patches and whatnot out now, and it's really not nearly as big a bother as you may think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    This really isn't the right thread to ask that, but, to answer, it's really up to you. Do you want to wait and get (what many believe to be) poorer service? Or, do you want to jump through a couple simple hoops and play the JP version? There's all sorts of English patches and whatnot out now, and it's really not nearly as big a bother as you may think it is.
    Also consider that the English version has been delayed how many times now? You may be waiting a long time, a long long time.

What's everyone getting for fps? I'm getting a constant 300+ and drops to 60ish for the cut scenes.

If you liked PSO, and want more of the same, then it is most definitely worth making a JPN account. Making one on the PC is pretty darn easy. From top to bottom, less than an hour you'll be up and playing.

Now the psvita is a bit different. I have both versions, and just had to get this since I have 3G and love playing this on my bus/subway rides. For the psvita, you'll need to make a separate JPN Sony account. Then you also need to backup everything because you'll have to wipe out everything on your psvita. There are tutorials out there -> READ THEM THEN READ THEM AGAIN. You don't want to lose your progress on other stuff. One cool thing about the psvita version is that it has trophies, if you're into that.

Tutorials are stickied I believe. Otherwise, go bumped! (google pso2 bumped.org)

MistahBlob,

I think I'm getting somewhere between 30 and 60. The cut scenes for me are probably faster, and it drops to 30 when there are 12 people on screen (Dark Falz). Doesn't always slow down, just sometimes.

Smile

For those new users that have been having trouble getting onto the Ship 2 Voice Chat service (we got a few messages!) - the server has been sorted and is once again allowing non-registered users to connect and chat!

Wow, that was so on-topic it felt off-topic!

Peace.

Anyone know about Error Code 650? I'm getting it when I try to resend my authentication code to play on a different computer
    Leader of Galactic Circus
    Smith-60Hu/60Fi/53Br/30Gu
    Astrid-50Fo/30Te
    Devil-chan-52Hu/52Fi/52Fo/52Te/52Ra/52Gu/17Br

So, Ship 2 players, where is the preferred channel for you guys on doing Ruins MPA?

Just some curiosity for me, since the description for Block 20 is:

and from what I can infer, block 20 on ship 2 is almost always full, and English-speaking people there do whatever. Do you just go to the general VH blocks for a MPA, or do you just hang out in B20 and see if you can scrounge up a related MPA?
    Last edited by Walkure; May 25, 2013 at 09:28 PM.