Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

So I think I may be reworking this thread soon. I've sadly been busy with finals to even touch the game, let alone rework this thread!

In fact, I haven't played PSO2 for far too long, it's a shame. Well, I'll get some time in after my finals.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Ace them finals THEN come back and join us!

Hello, can somebody tell me how they know when maintenance is usually over? so I can quit checking on it like a crazy over protective pso parent -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Armani Lombarti View Post
    Hello, can somebody tell me how they know when maintenance is usually over? so I can quit checking on it like a crazy over protective pso parent -_-
    This will show the maintenance start/end time converted to your computers clock. Credits: bumped.org

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...05&p1=248&ah=7

Quote Originally Posted by Neferpitou View Post
    This will show the maintenance start/end time converted to your computers clock. Credits: bumped.org

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...05&p1=248&ah=7
    your awesome thank you very much

Is it just me or do the important npc story characters look plain compaired to psu's characters?

PSU Vet, C&C & EVE Player Commander A9's Avatar
    GDI East Coast Command, Ft. Dix, New Jersey, USA

I'm assuming Teamspeak can't cross over into the Mumble ports, right?

Hello, I hope I'm not intruding or anything. I'm new both here and to PSO as a series, and I was lost until a friend pointed me here. It's nice to see a helpful community since the game is a bit hard for me to understand. I just wanted to thank everyone that posts here for being helpful and I hope we can all play together some day.

Quote Originally Posted by KarakoYuri View Post
    Hello, I hope I'm not intruding or anything. I'm new both here and to PSO as a series, and I was lost until a friend pointed me here. It's nice to see a helpful community since the game is a bit hard for me to understand. I just wanted to thank everyone that posts here for being helpful and I hope we can all play together some day.
    Welcome to the game! Hop into the SHIP 2 Voice Chat sometime and introduce yourself!

There's load of people on each night, across most time zones.

Hey, I finally decided to get this game on the PC since I was tired of waiting for the PS Vita version.. My name is Thiago and I'm a human hunter in PSO 2, I just made my account, did the tutorial stuff.. Basic stuff. I went to Ship 2 because I know that's where the english community mostly is.. I heard it's Ship 2 Block 30? Or 20? I'm a lil confused so bear with me this, I'm gonna get mumble soon, I'm from Brazil and I'd love to play with people, playing any mmo solo gets me real bored soon so yeah.. This game seems fun and I hope I can meet a lot of nice people! Thanks for reading my post and hopefully I'll see a lot of you in-game c: