Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Has anyone tried Mumble with PSU or so to see if it's compatible with gameguard? That would be a dealbreaker as Alpha 1 ran Gameguard so I'm assuming Alpha 2 will.

I have not but can do so if someone cares to assist me.

EDIT: For anyone hoping to assist me, I have a server set up for testing. Just PM me, we are going to start running, and I will get PSU running.
    私の愛、私の夢、私の心。

Looks like Mumble is going well. Kichi and myself are testing out the server, got through gameguard, patched the game, playing the game. All components working, no hickups. We're using a test URL right now, the final server URL will be psowpso2.mirrorz.com using the default port, and it should be up by tomorrow. The password is PSOWPSO2, which can be changed if needed. Krigo has an up and running IRC as well, so everything is just about set up.
    Last edited by Mazarushi08; Jan 24, 2012 at 06:17 PM.

very nice, we got a chat to look for parties and will soon have a voice server to chat if we want to .o.!

so the last questions are can we get the irc thingy sticky'ed and will there be a guild/team function in the game?

As far as TEAM/guild functions, there's a lot of speculation, but no official announcement, as far as I know.

As for the voice server, we are exploring URL redirecting options, and at worst, should have it ready within a day. If we get something working sooner, we will let you all know
    私の愛、私の夢、私の心。

Quote Originally Posted by Macras View Post
    very nice, we got a chat to look for parties and will soon have a voice server to chat if we want to .o.!

so the last questions are can we get the irc thingy sticky'ed and will there be a guild/team function in the game?
    It'd be absolutely great if we could have this topic stickied, it would help a lot with members finding the topic

People can form groups or shoot the shit in IRC and then take it to Skype when they're actually in game.

Not that hard.

vent servers aren't much money. I have my own 10 man server for only 3$ a month or something like that. I think 50 people is 10$ monthly? I'm not sure, haven't checked in a while. You could also squat in someones abandoned vent :P
    Chars:
    Mod BoT lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    J.2 lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    Jayster lv 150, Beast fighMaster 20
    GT = "jmido", Xbox 360

Quote Originally Posted by jayster View Post
    vent servers aren't much money. I have my own 10 man server for only 3$ a month or something like that. I think 50 people is 10$ monthly? I'm not sure, haven't checked in a while. You could also squat in someones abandoned vent :P
    yeah no
    vent isn't worth it at any cost
    the other services aren't much more expensive anyways, despite being higher quality
    Accepted into Alpha 2
    Class: FOnewearl
    Level: 12
    Check here to see when Alpha 2 will up for you!
    Countdown to Alpha 2 Day 2

Can anybody tell me if they're having problems with the auto connect widget?

Thanks.