Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

I got my video deleted, and I really dont know why...
    Maybe because my username watermark (which I put in all videos, with 20% opacity) in upper left?
    Because I added (C)sega and japanese texts talking about alpha 2 version and visit pso2.jp website in all video (not in video description)...

I got lots of video to upload, but Iam really afraid now...

Picture:
    Spoiler!

My next test will be with texts in video descritpion and only (C)SEGA rendered on video
    Sorry my bad english!

Thank for the information, my video will come soon. (depend on when can I have a chance to not use my internet for a long period)

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    Are you guys sure they are even taking them down because of the "(c) sega" thing?
    Every video without it so far has been taken down(at least, on Youtube. They will take it down as soon as the holder files a complaint. SoJ is directly filing complaints on there). Check the initial post by Cayenne.

And now it seems cristfc more recently lost it even with the Sega(c) because they put in their logo too.

No one can be sure exactly why they're being taken down- maybe it's because they're non-JP, maybe it's the whole "Do not edit" thing for the user logo with the sega(c).

All I know is that I'm pretty darn mad, because this simple mistake has costed me the ability to post my Let's Play videos on my new youtube account. I get the 15 minute limit back on ALL my videos, and a copyright strike I can't do anything about. I thought about filing a claim, but it's almost certain that Youtube won't listen since they would rather burn users as soon as a company even brushes a remark about copyright.

The way they act, you'd think I'd claimed I CREATED PSO2. It leaves a sour taste in my mouth, that's for sure. I'm not going to stop uploading though. I have an account that's extra and a watermark up for the whole freaking video. Either that or I'm using Vimeo.

If you find it worth the risk to post on your youtube account you use for other things, go for it. If you even get 1 offense, Youtube strips you of uploading videos longer than 15 minutes in length and your account goes into "not good standing". I hear it clears up in 6 months with no infringements, but other people have reported that sometimes even this does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur View Post
    I had the SEGA logo as an annotation and they took it down. They haven't taken down my other ones yet but as far as I'm concerned, they can deal with those too =P
    Unless it's a mule account, I'd delete those before they get more copyright strikes on ya.D:
    Last edited by Fayorei; Jan 28, 2012 at 03:31 PM.
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

My next shot:
    -Only (C)SEGA on lower right on screen
    -No username watermark
    -texts talking about alpha version plus website only in video description
    -(C)SEGA upgrade: 100% more size!!!

EDIT:
    yes, Fayorei, I lost 15min ability too =[
    Sorry my bad english!

Quote Originally Posted by cristfc View Post
    My next shot:
    -Only (C)SEGA on lower right on screen
    -No username watermark
    -texts talking about alpha version plus website only in video description
    -(C)SEGA upgrade: 100% more size!!!

EDIT:
    yes, Fayorei, I lost 15min ability too =[
    Yeah, I was pretty expectant of mine and I'll take my slugs for not having the watermark, but crap on a cracker man. You went above and beyond for their requirements, and still got messed over. You made their phrasing look superbly nice in that screenshot.

I am guessing any non-JP video may be at risk. No clue, however. I recommend not tagging the videos. Uploading a gameplay video now that's about 10 minutes. I just don't care at this point.:P Going unlisted mode.
    Last edited by Fayorei; Jan 28, 2012 at 03:20 PM.
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:

Youtube said that the copyright strike can be removed in 6months (in case of not more infringments) if you successfully completed the copyright school, not sure if it got back ability from recorde more than 15min

Well, I'll go for more one upload! Hope that it will be fine, if not, it will my second copyright stryke, and on third, account got deleted =[

And Iam doing it right now, if I got another copyright claim, I can try the Copyright counter-notifications on youtube, why it can be really a mistake... well, lets go!
    Sorry my bad english!

Quote Originally Posted by cristfc View Post
    Youtube said that the copyright strike can be removed in 6months (in case of not more infringments) if you successfully completed the copyright school, not sure if it got back ability from recorde more than 15min

Well, I'll go for more one upload! Hope that it will be fine, if not, it will my second copyright stryke, and on third, account got deleted =[

And Iam doing it right now, if I got another copyright claim, I can try the Copyright counter-notifications on youtube, why it can be really a mistake... well, lets go!
    Yeah, after 6 months supposedly you can make videos longer than 15 minutes again.

I would suggest not tagging it and putting it in unlisted mode and posting the link here. I think you'd risk less.
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:

A little higher quality version of the serpent fight that was already uploaded

Quote Originally Posted by Fayorei View Post
    Yeah, I was pretty expectant of mine and I'll take my slugs for not having the watermark, but crap on a cracker man. You went above and beyond for their requirements, and still got messed over. You made their phrasing look superbly nice in that screenshot.

I am guessing any non-JP video may be at risk. No clue, however. I recommend not tagging the videos. Uploading a gameplay video now that's about 10 minutes. I just don't care at this point.:P Going unlisted mode.
    I had a test video which was unlisted and still go taken down.

Oddly enough I still have other videos up.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom