Resanoca - Weather clipping
    Resanoca - Shooting animation during hover
    Resanoca - Item box reward for mission completion
    therealAERO - Unique notifications for various community functions
    Crystal_Shard - Ship/Server transfer service
    Masterflower - Untargetable protection objectives

Quote Originally Posted by Serephim View Post
    GUNSLASH FOR GOD TIER
    holy poop face, they should just leave stuff like that in and let the game turn into k-style gunz

rofl, it looks so boss

each time he pulled it off in my brain i was like "ROMANTIC"

even though it doesn't even match at all

Quote Originally Posted by Serephim View Post
    GUNSLASH FOR GOD TIER
    I would think that teching and ukemi-like actions could be an eventual character skill.

Not tied to a given weapon type, of course, but something that requires good timing to allow for a quick recovery from being knocked down - it's something you see in a lot of games, actually, so I wouldn't say it's too outlandish of an option to put in here.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    I would think that teching and ukemi-like actions could be an eventual character skill.
    They already do exist. Check the top right of every class tree.

Not tied to a given weapon type, of course, but something that requires good timing to allow for a quick recovery from being knocked down - it's something you see in a lot of games, actually, so I wouldn't say it's too outlandish of an option to put in here.
    There is no reason the game should ever allow you to recover from a blow-away animation like that. At least not until you actually hit the ground. That was just an overlooked error, thats all. You shouldn't be able to break out of that state. Gunslash is the only weapon with a function like Switch right now, though. This is what Alpha Testing is for

They SHOULD have some ukemi abilities. But that wasn't a ukemi, it was just a glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    holy poop face, they should just leave stuff like that in and let the game turn into k-style gunz

rofl, it looks so boss

each time he pulled it off in my brain i was like "ROMANTIC"

even though it doesn't even match at all
    Holy mother of god i hope you are joking

K-style is the result of terrible game design and maintenance, nothing more and nothing less.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I was thinking this for a while and even saw someone bring it up in another game.

Maybe it would be interesting if PSU's two-part hairstyles returned.

(basically choosing different bangs from all the available hairstyles)

Also add afros!
    Last edited by NoiseHERO; Feb 2, 2012 at 09:58 PM.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

- The way the game handles the wired lance grabbing feature is a bit wonky, it causes enemies to teleport all over the place.

- Nerf the Wired Lance PAs.

-The damage done to enemies hit by the swinging PA needs to be drastically reduced. i think most of the damage should be to the grabbed opponent, not the rest of the stage. Unlike the other PAs which are balanced enough to discourage spam, the wired lance PAs dont really follow this.

- Uncharged techniques are still useless. Either they need to do way more damage or take up way less PP.

-For forces, the ability to map Techniques to an Unarmed pallete would be interesting.

-For hunters, a visual effect for Fury / Defense stance would be good. (or, rather, an actual stance change?)
    Last edited by Serephim; Feb 2, 2012 at 09:47 PM.

I wanted to bring this into light, unless someone else already did. If it's already been requested, then I apologize for not checking the rest of the thread.

• I'd like it if my party didn't disband whenever I switch blocks. If it's possible, make it so the party window displays which block(s) your party members are in, and allow the party to remain intact regardless of the block.
    Verdana is a pretty good font.

2X-6 Corsair :: Metal XII :: Unit 12 :: War :: Dozen
    Neyami Red :: Dr. Paul :: Izar Erori :: Brynhildr :: Fenchano

Quote Originally Posted by "En" View Post
    • I'd like it if my party didn't disband whenever I switch blocks. If it's possible, make it so the party window displays which block(s) your party members are in, and allow the party to remain intact regardless of the block.
    This is interesting. Why?

I was on Block 51 with a party, and we decided to switch to Block 20, so we could have the opportunity to bump into other PSO-Worlders in the multi party areas. When we changed, the party was disbanded. It's a very minor qualm, but I wanted to bring it up. Back when I played Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine - which had a very similar layout for parties - your party was retained when switching channels. It just felt odd to be booted from the party just for switching blocks.

It would also make sending party requests via the Friend List much easier.
    Verdana is a pretty good font.

2X-6 Corsair :: Metal XII :: Unit 12 :: War :: Dozen
    Neyami Red :: Dr. Paul :: Izar Erori :: Brynhildr :: Fenchano