Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122 LastLast

I got Just Guard and Just Counter and I STILL see no benefit in blocking when dodging is just better over all. JC helped me out maybe once out of the 50 times I try to use it, pointless.

How about making dodge not invincible and you can't cancel an attack animation at all and making dodge cancel the same or faster. It adds more challenge to the game because you can avoid an attack IF you are clear of it, not because you turn into Casper the friendly ghost for a second.

That's really the only way I can see blocking useable at all in the game, hell I've never seen anyone use it or talk about it after the first hour of playing the game. Dodge is too superior.

Going back for this group of feedback.
    You have 24 hours to make any other requests.
    At 12 Noon EST tomorrow, I will cease operations.

Alright last few things from me:

1. The non-direct hits of Foie should be much weaker. Or give the other techs the ability to multi-hit a single enemy if it touches multiple hit-boxes.
    2. Not too sure if this one is available, as I forgot to look for the option. You know those automated chat options for certain actions and events? You should be able to disable your own without editing the stuff you put in. Also, you should be able to disable seeing them from other players as well.
    3. When using a Technique from the support palette (1 - 9), the character should use a unique animation depending on the weapon type equipped. At the moment, Forces seem to use a bare hand casting animation when a gunblade is equipped, which looks kind of awkward. Not to mention your character sheaths her weapon as well.
    4. Code: Destruction bugs if you activate it and then go to town through a telepipe or by dying. Not only does it activate immediately again if you enter the area instead of when you are near it, the base's tentacles will do nothing. It still explodes after a certain amount of time though.
    5. The animation for being knocked back looks awkward. Probably due to the flying backwards and the lying face down animations. The game does not turn your character in the direction you are being knocked to. At the end of the flying animation, the game switches to the lying down animation, which has your character's head in the opposite direction she was flying to, because that's the direction your character is currently facing. The transition looks completely unnatural.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

I seconded both of two fixes that others had posted,
    1.) the auto-matic lock on camera view to the nearest foe's instead of your direction when you not in Lock- on mode.

2.) The other was when you started hitting the ground with your weapon and not the foe.

3.) When doing solo runs don't have multi - group engagements enabled. (Blk 1 and Blk 2 come to mind )

4.) shaking motion on screen display Menu/Game play.

5.) lol this one is funny - Foe's getting stuck in tree's when spawn'd and acting like it. Have a pic of this. lol

6.) the loss of the jump ability/movement during and after charging tech's.

7.) My idea ( Caves/Forest ) add in a new Event Code: Evacuation, This where the Lava level (Caves) or Water Level (Forest) will raise on you and you need to get to higher ground and lasts for a min. or 2 while fighting off larger foe's that try to knock you off (shield guy's/Rockbear's come to mind). If you fall in you take dmg and have 20 secs. to get to safety or you fail the event.

8.) have fallen Tree's/Rock's do dmg and add the stun status to foe's and char.

9.) add-in High thick Fog (Forest) Or Steam (Cave) to block out Site and/or Lock-on during it's duration.

10.) Have the Dragon have a T-rex Bit attack that Grab's your Character and while chewing you(swings his head back and forth while doing this) and then spit/throw you out/away.

This is my 2 cents I hope they get summited and thank you to uhawww for this.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Feb 4, 2012 at 11:38 AM.

^6.) I can jump while charging, hell most of my tech charged attacks involve jumping before I release the button.

tru but there are a few times where you hit the jump command after you charge and nothing happens and you don't move ethier and have to use to toggle off and on your menu screen to get your self to move again. Had it happen about 5 times during 4 days of non-stop charging.

Quote Originally Posted by uhawww View Post
    Going back for this group of feedback.
    You have 24 hours to make any other requests.
    At 12 Noon EST tomorrow, I will cease operations.
    You got mine, right?

he should it's 11:43 am his time right now.

Initiating Code: Feedback

Rock Eastwood - Multi-part hairstyles
    Serephim - Adjustments to uncharged Techs
    Serephim - Mapping techs on non-force weapons
    Serephim - Visual effects on stance changes
    "En" - Party functions during block changes
    Fayorei - Weapon colorization
    Colaya - Animation/movement lock after trap trigger
    AzureBlaze - CAST parts with reduced movement noise
    Yamishi - Adjustment to head animation and range of motion for target focus
    Zaix - Better highlights for active menu items
    Cayenne - Balance adjustments for blocking and dodging
    Multiple - Objective adjustments to CODE: DESTRUCTION
    Multiple - Adjustments to Wired Lance Photon Arts

Rock Eastwood -

If it's not too late to add something to feedback:

I'd like to see something similar to the support character system in PSPo2i, but with an additional slight twist. I'll like to have my characters appear as NPC characters inside the my player character's My Room when invited to the party. In addition, I wouldn't mind seeing an option to replace the standard operator girl who makes announcements with one of my own characters.