Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Please translate this to Japanese so that I may submit to suggestion box.

I only agree if PA drops never go below the level your current PA's are at. That sucks! That would at least assure you that as long as you kept playing you would get higher level PA's
    Last edited by therealAERO; Jan 26, 2012 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by therealAERO View Post
    I only agree if PA drops never go below the level your current PA's are at. That sucks! That would at least assure you that as long as you kept playing you would get higher level PA's
    See, that's a good simple suggestion, slightly tweak something that is very possible.

Princess of the Eternal Flowers Masterflower's Avatar

Right here is my log:

Controllers:
    The game does not pick up the analog sticks very well. Only left and right left stick work but the right left stick is considered a button which it really should not be.

PAs (More a personal thing):
    PA learning should go back the how PSO/Infinity does it. The fact that I needed a lv 1 Rafoie just to learn a lv 2 Rafoie that I found is a little annoying.

Keyboard (Also a kinda personal thing):
    The keyboard layout is too bunched up imo, the keys needs to be a bit spread out. Its hard to target lock and switch spells sometimes. The dodge ability needs to also be a separate button instead of double tapping keys.

Thats about all that I picked up on for now, I'll add more if I see anything else that should be added.

Other then that, I thank Sega for creating such a beautiful game.
    Just another same old day.

I have a bug report:
    If you are using a Staff, you can replace the Basic attack with TECHNIC. If you do this, however, you cannot add the Basic Attack back into your setup without resetting the entire thing. There's no option to add it like a normal TECHNIC. Essentially, you're stuck with the Basic Attack being LMB whether you like it or not, you can't change it or you lose it. If you DO remove it, then you hit some weird anomalies. For instance, I had issues where it stopped saving my setup at all after the first one with no Basic Attack. I tried reequipping the weapon to have it not save my changes to that weapon slot. Sometimes only one TECHNIC wouldn't save while the rest would. I ended up having to completely dump the weapon slot, and ignore it's existence.

Pretty sure these two have been covered, but the main bugs I found so far are:

-Can't map the controller axis on any of my gamepads. PS2, or Xbox 360. They work elsewhere. Maps to LT on 360 controller in particular instead of an axis.

-Talking to NPCs(Mission counter, skill leveling, item shops, etc) can and usually crashed the game on certain machines. Rest of the game works fine, as long as you accept missions in the ship party hub as opposed to going to a counter of any kind. Very, very annoying bug!

That's all I got so far.
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

Quote Originally Posted by Fayorei View Post
    -Talking to NPCs(Mission counter, skill leveling, item shops, etc) can and usually crashed the game on certain machines. Rest of the game works fine, as long as you accept missions in the ship party hub as opposed to going to a counter of any kind. Very, very annoying bug!
    Agreed with this.

And they should drop the price of monomates, 100 meseta is a lot of money at the start of the game and they don't drop that often either ironically.

Feedback: Enable LUA functions for player created add-ons for Retail launch. LUA scripting has been used in games such as World of Warcraft in the past to allow for customization of the UI and provide feedback on how well the player is doing amongst other things. We know LUA is in the game because of the license file located in the game files.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan_F View Post
    Feedback: Enable LUA functions for player created add-ons for Retail launch. LUA scripting has been used in games such as World of Warcraft in the past to allow for customization of the UI and provide feedback on how well the player is doing amongst other things. We know LUA is in the game because of the license file located in the game files.
    It's worth noting that LUA is commonly-used in games for UI stuff because it's a standardized scripting language. Just because they put it in doesn't mean they want you to be able to edit the UI (and it's not always a good idea to allow players to do this).

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Sending invites and friend request not always work. That's my main problem for tonight.

Also i gotta say you CAN'T judge this game or even suggest what to change/improve until you play it. My god it plays like a dream, nothing needs to be changes, it only needs MORE content!!!

I had all these things i didn't like about it just by looking at old videos and reading info and about all of that is gone. Good Job SEGA!!!
    Last edited by Cayenne; Jan 27, 2012 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayorei View Post
    Had this problem on my laptop until I updated the drivers, integrated intel lol, still runs the game fine though, pretty happy about that.