Default Distributing materials to your other characters

I have 8 characters that I use. Why? It's fun to utilize the different styles of each character, and additionally they're all different Section ID's so I can find different stuff (I don't have an Oran or Yellowboze).

But there's only 3 characters that I really plan to play past Level 110; My Humar, my Fonewm, and my Ramarl.

So...generally I give any Mind Materials collected by other characters to my Fonewm, and any Power Materials collected by a Force given to my Humar or Ramarl. I'm starting to get the urge to give all future materials to these three chracters (I want to retire my Bluefull as soon as i find this damn Imperial Pick.)

The problem is that I haven't really kept track of how many i've used (I know it's generally 150 Max), and I'm afraid that I might be wasting these Mind and Power Materials. How will I know when I've reached my limit?

Or figuratively speaking, if you only played one character, at what XP level do you think you would have maxed out your materials? 125? 150? 200?

I just wonder if I even have to worry about it.

You could compare your current stats to the states listed here: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cles&secid=124
    Just get to a level divisible by 5, take off any */Ability units, and compare. If a stat is off by 1, it is questionable if you had used a material for it, as some numbers listed here may be off by 1 in either direction, I'd count them as materials used anyways to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    You could compare your current stats to the states listed here: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cles&secid=124
    Just get to a level divisible by 5, take off any */Ability units, and compare. If a stat is off by 1, it is questionable if you had used a material for it, as some numbers listed here may be off by 1 in either direction, I'd count them as materials used anyways to be safe.
    Thanks!