Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Masterforce weapon questions...

With all of the tech weapon additions and Also with the grind boost going on (Worst luck ever I swear...) I have a lot of questions about a MF pallet. With some of the crazy power I have been seeing on Wands are tech mags worth it anymore? Also with said increased power what are wands used for now? I read a whole bunch of Masterforce guides but they are no help to one playing this class on the JP server.

I really love tech mags It would make my day if they were still the king of DPS even with all of these really strong wands being released.

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

It depends on the Tech-Mag/Wand.

In terms of DPS and assuming 10/10.

Enferna>Konsaikon>Precious Balmura>Dol Vaverg>Lukmin>Kongora>Kongora/M>Okikudohg=Motoav Prophecy>Pushan

The Examination, Rykros Scepter,Windmill, Rose Quartz, and Zero Cane would be in the list somewhere.

Just get Shadow Takers/Rutsu if you have the money (Shadows are a ton cheaper)....only wand you would need is a Evil Curst

I wouldn't rank Konsaikon that list being it only has 100pp
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Quote Originally Posted by Midori Oku View Post
    It depends on the Tech-Mag/Wand.

In terms of DPS and assuming 10/10.

Enferna>Konsaikon>Precious Balmura>Dol Vaverg>Lukmin>Kongora>Kongora/M>Okikudohg=Motoav Prophecy>Pushan

The Examination, Rykros Scepter,Windmill, Rose Quartz, and Zero Cane would be in the list somewhere.
    This is exactly what I wanted but a little more specific. To tell you the truth I wanted to ask you personally but I didn't want to be a bother. I don't have much money though so the mags I have are the S-rank 12* yohmei ones vs a clean balmura. I would assume balmura wins.

Quote Originally Posted by str898mustang View Post
    Just get Shadow Takers/Rutsu if you have the money (Shadows are a ton cheaper)....only wand you would need is a Evil Curst

I wouldn't rank Konsaikon that list being it only has 100pp
    I was not too worried about rods. Its not hard tho figure out the the strongest rods would be best rods lol. But I'm curious since you brought it up how much do shadow takers go for?

I believe a 0/10 Balmura would beat a 10/10 Ogjinjin. If you but the 2 guaranteed grinds (S+1 and S+7 works) on the Balmura, it will beat the Ogjinjin 10/10 for sure. At 2/10 the Balmura is basically a Motav Prophecy 10/10 with FCP lvl2.

Motav Prophecy 10/10 FCP lvl2 = 1216 TP
    Precious Balmura 2/10 = 1187 TP

I believe a 0/10 Balmura would beat a 10/10 Ogjinjin. If you but the 2 guaranteed grinds (S+1 and S+7 works) on the Balmura, it will beat the Ogjinjin 10/10 for sure. At 2/10 the Balmura is basically a Motav Prophecy 10/10 with FCP lvl2.

Motav Prophecy 10/10 FCP lvl2 = 1216 TP
    Precious Balmura 2/10 = 1187 TP

Thanks! I'm really grateful you took the time to help me with this. My Ogjinjins are all f'ed up and I think the highest I got them to was 8. So I'll have to use a wand then...I really like mags but I cant give up my DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex305! View Post
    This is exactly what I wanted but a little more specific. To tell you the truth I wanted to ask you personally but I didn't want to be a bother. I don't have much money though so the mags I have are the S-rank 12* yohmei ones vs a clean balmura. I would assume balmura wins.

I was not too worried about rods. Its not hard tho figure out the the strongest rods would be best rods lol. But I'm curious since you brought it up how much do shadow takers go for?
    About 70gb which is cheap compared to Rutsu...Rutsu's are around 2bil and Shadow does only 50 damage less than Rutsu

JP PSU

About 70gb which is cheap compared to Rutsu...Rutsu's are around 2bil and Shadow does only 50 damage less than Rutsu

It's 40 damage less.

It's 40 damage less.
    ok if you want to get spot on, it's 48 less damage...I was just rounding

JP PSU

ok if you want to get spot on, it's 48 less damage...I was just rounding
    Ah, ok. Everyone I have talked to said it was 40, so I just kinda figured it was.