Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Same with my very first hunter i miss the days where all i beat dark falz with was a pallach

I think my first red weapon box ever was either a DB's Saber, or a Club of Lac. A friend and I were in vhard fighting Dark Falz, around level 70-80 with me using a DB's Saber still (sadly) and him using Musashi's or w/e. I had a set but I couldn't stand how slow they are so I avoided them at all costs because I've always been the kind of person to love speedier attacks rather than something more powerful.
    There is nothing, it is empty...

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Necha54 View Post
    Same with my very first hunter i miss the days where all i beat dark falz with was a pallach
    Those days can still live on! ... go and buy yourself a pallach and GO FOR IT!!!!

Hmm... I think my absolute favorite weapon is the Elysion. Stats-wise it's not the greatest, but I love the look of it and it seems to complement my FOmar well. The light, the etched runes... it just seems a weapon out of mythology. Also, the name itself is an interesting concept.

Holy Ray has a spot as well... back in the DC days when cheating was first appearing I remember a guy giving me a Holy Ray +99. I hadn't found any other rares at that point of the game and thought it was an awesome gun. Nowadays I don't really use handguns but when I see the name I get all giddy inside remembering those days.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?