Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Strange how I was not linked to this thread. Shame. But found it, anyway. I need to be not lazy and read this stuff again and catch myself up.
    Last edited by GeoSword; May 3, 2013 at 05:00 PM.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Didn't I link you to it over IM like last year?

Anywho, I've been doing a lot of stuff lately.

-Updated with chapter three of Ignite Infinity on Fanfiction.net

-A quick paint.
    Spoiler!

-A sketch with a new brush. Anatomy was really lol with this.
    Spoiler!

-And a preview of texture edit I'm doing of Irene on BB. So I pretty much went the same route I did with my Foney because I like Irene, just dislike how blah she looked.

Speaking of edits, I've been doing avatar edits using the base from another site. Gaia to be more exact. Still experimenting with techniques, but people have been liking what I've done so far *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Rereading the fic, makes me wonder if you beleive the D-Cell enemies are the lost souls of all the Pioneer 1?

That'd make the game alot more gruesome than it has to be though.
    This is WAY late to reply to, but

This is exactly what I took from the game, yes. They discuss the military, the scientists, etc. I felt that the dark enemies were all corrupted humans/newmans/maybecastsidon'tknow.

Which really set in how F'd up things got towards the end of the story.

I didn't give ep 2 much thought, but thinking back those were much less anthropomorphic than the ep 1 enemies. If you want to extend the ep 1 corrupty thingy, you could say native creatures were being corrupted. It fits with the lilies. Or you could say it's a game and they just made enemies that looked neat. But I like saying the ep 1 dark enemies were all people at some point.

Oh hey, Not really around here as much anymore, trying to get way more interactive on tumblr. Only time will really tell if it'll help any. Anyway. It's that time of year again, Camp NaNoWriMo. So I'm focused on writing again. All this NaNoWriMo related stuff has really helped my writing skill @~@.

Anywho PS-related stuff.

-updated with chapter 4 and 5.1-5.2 of Ignite Infinity on ff.net

I am working on another backgroundish story for another character but that remains to be seen if I'll actually publish it.

Nothing drawing wise though. It seems I've been shying away from the visual scene. Not really into it as I used to be. Maybe I've reached my limits at that point? /ramble.

Limits? The end of the universe is the limit, or more practical: the lenght of your life is the limit! Limits are created by your own brain. Limits are the easy way out.

What's probably happening here is a shift of focus. You only have a x amount of time at hands. How good you get at doing something had mostly to so with time spent and your own passion. Spreading your focus over multiple things will result I lesser results then when you focus on one thing. I realized his quite some time ago and so I let go of my other creative hobbies in favor for drawing.

Maybe you should ask yourself what you really want to do? Do you wanna sacrifice some of your writing skills to also get better at drawing, or do you want to focus? Pretty much your choice. There is no limit!

A WIP for the jam (goddammit do it people) that looks kinda derpy because first time working with such a theme. I'll probably lighten the lineart it looks too blocky for me @~@
    Spoiler!

And a late night scribble after my rambling
    Spoiler!

and it's sorta colored version
    Spoiler!

Woot! yes! I have high expectations!

Blocky lines? maybe because you draw on such a low res. I don't know the specs of your PC, but I think it should be able to at least handle double or triple the resolution.. well thats if SAI is as efficient with resources as Photoshop.

I think it derped on my presets and used the dimensions of my scribbles when I re-sized them.

Intended to work on 100dpi on postcard preset which is 1100ish both ways

Somehow that got cut more than half :c

But it's fixed now. Just gotta lineart all over again OTL.

Updated WIP. Corrected dimensions and all. I usually don't work on coloring the hair first but I couldn't resist * u*

Spoiler!

That is some purdy water and hair. Love the flow of color.