Default Trading 360 Meseta for JP Meseta JP/360

That's right you heard right !

I am leaving 360 for JP.. I have been on JP 3 weeks now and I am premium. I would like to trade my 360 Meseta for JP Meseta. I am also accepting Paural as payment ! trade in your Amp for Paural ! I am paying 1mill for each Paural or Meseta for Meseta ! I have 40 GBs to trade .

I am a trust worthy player and many players on the official forum can vouch for me. I have all ready done multiple trade for this all ready.. My name on the official forum is CODE5 feel free to mssg me on there or here..

Trading 40GB xbox for 35GB JP

thank you
    Last edited by Noc Codez; Feb 21, 2012 at 12:47 PM.

Is there any equipment you need? I'm going to be selling some of my JP stuff for 360 meseta.

I've got a rainbow set of 40^10 Saika Hyori (actually ground is 46), rainbow set of 40^10 Tsumikiri Omote, rainbow set of 40^10 Silver Cranial and some other AT stuff.

Sorry Blood Flowers.. I just need the meseta for future items I may need.. but once you sell some of your things I would be more that glad to trade with you.

HOW DO YOU TRADE ACROSS PLATFORMS

WITH THE JP MESETA FOR 360 MESETA CONVERTERASAUR.
    Cyanide - M/Cast 180 l サベージ - M/Beast 135 l シアン化物 - M/Human 180 l アニヤ - F/Newman 85

Quote Originally Posted by STRANG View Post
    HOW DO YOU TRADE ACROSS PLATFORMS
    Easy We trade on JP servers and from there I get on my 360 agree to meet in a public place and trade the meseta.. I have done this multiple times all ready but it seems everyone I trade with is out of meseta now.. lol So this is where all of you come in ! I am also accepting Paural as payment since they are going for roughly 1mill ea and is a easy sale.. so if anyone has amp and would like to trade please let me know !

Edit: first post Have more Meseta to trade.

Still looking for people who want to trade