Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I somehow lost a good Raygun in the process of giving it to another character. Oh well, no biggie.

Only major stupid thing I did was accidentally sell a Last Survivor. At that time, I was new to PSO and thought it was the most badass thing. Now I know better and have a slew of Last Survivors XD

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Used POW Mats on a FOmarl.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Let's see...
    Back then, when My main "was" a HUmar in lvl 113, it was late, on by bed playing PSO. Got bored of killing, so tried to decide on color on "Dressing Room"(Pay 10000).
    After a few "Reset" presses, I accidentally chose the delete option, thus made made me quit on it by sleeping.

EDIT: 3 days later, My 2nd(now 1st) main is my HUnewearl lvl 135 (was 68 at that time). My favorite, following the other two.

EDIT #2: After reading the stats online, decided to make
    FOnewearl(now lvl 84 or 90) and RAcaseal(also the same.

EDIT following main story: My HUmar had that Hilde"blue" Head T_T.
    So, under his foundation, I created a new HUmar(now 107)

"Play, kitty, play."

The dumbest thing I ever did in PSO was starting the game with no knowledge of how to play. This game doesn't have much of a tutorial and this was at a time when I didn't know much about video games to begin with so I was really going in to it without much experience. I started out by making a huge tank-looking RAcast. Thinking nothing could take me down I waltzed straight to the forest after sitting through Tyrell's opening monologue. At first sight of a Booma I panicked, accidentally unequipped my handgun and was forced to use my newly discovered karate moves to dispose of the foul beast. Long story short I died in a few hits. Afterwards I restarted the game as a RAmar and took the time to read my handy instruction manual first.

Delsaber's Punchingbag kurisu1974's Avatar

When I first started on DC, I tried to pause the game. Thought going into the menu would stop the monsters attacking.....

I was playing Co-op with my dad on the Gamecube when I was 7 or so and absolutely refused to go anywhere near any of the dark rooms. Ever. Getting through the Mines took a reaaallly loooong tiiiime. Then by the time we got out of that, Ruins 3 creeped me the hell out and I had to hide behind my dad while trying to play.

Also around that time I made a MAG with DEF and MND along with wonky stats for everything else. Take note that I was a RAmarl.

Another thing I did was prance around trying to melee with said RAmarl.

I was sooooo good at this game when I was younger.
    Last edited by LK1721; Mar 17, 2012 at 08:36 PM.

I originally bought PSO just to get a Tails Chao for Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

Do I regret buying the game for that purpose only? No, Because just from playing it long enough to get the Tails Chao made me realize that PSO is an amazing game.

When I first got the game to get the Tails Chao, I did not know what I was doing, I started out as a HUmar with long black hair and a green outfit, After running around aimlessly for about an hour in Forest 2 I got scared of the first Hildebear I saw. I quit playing. Over the next few days I did a little bit of research on the internet, learned what the game was about and things like that. I started playing it again restarted the HUmar I had and made a FOmar named Sly *Points at Username* Sly is now my main at level 118.

When I got to the Dragon in episode 1 I was only level 3, I kept running from it screaming then it eventually killed me... =/

And my last story is, By the time I beat Dark Falz on Normal Mode I was about Level 45-55...

(GameCube)
    I had been borrowing PSO from Alex for about a month. I had been playing with my 2 friends all the time. It was late and we were done killing everything so we started to have fun and drop our rares. We knew which rares were ours because we kept them in a small pile. Then we started dropping meseta EVERYWHERE. when we came back to our piles, they were gone.
    Sucks. I know.
    TURTLES

(Dreamcast ver1)
    Must have been that one time a fellow HUcast and I decided we were ''awesome'' and it was worth taking on ''Nightmare 4'' just the 2 of us. We died in Ruin 1, about half way in, except I died a little while after JUST AS WE RAN OUT OF TIME.

And lost all my money and Orotiagito as we got booted out of the game.

I cried a lot inside.