Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Phantasy Star Portable 2 On PSN?

Is it still available on the psn network im trying to get in on the PS Vita but been seeing rumors that it's ont available is it true? Please any answers and solutions for U.S would be helpful i've been awaiting for psp go but somehow managed to save for more than a go so got a Vita life's Great!!
    Last edited by Mike; Mar 2, 2012 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Fixing size

But seriously, large text is annoying and is just plain hard to read. No it's not up it's been down for who knows how long.

Edit: Before I forget, the EU version works on the Vita, US and JP is unplayable even if you already bought it before it was down.
    Last edited by Mike; Mar 2, 2012 at 05:15 AM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

lol im sorry but you guys made me laugh on this one OMG! did i insistantly buy a vita for nothing must i save for a windows computer for sure well only time will tell.Thanks guys imma rooting for them to post it up again and sorry for the biggest font.

I tried transferring it from my Media Go software to my Vita and no workie....anyone in the US figure it out yet? I heard that b/c of license issues, only games currently on PSN are playable on Vita "for now". True?

that sounds more than likely the answer and thought of what's going on did you hear somewhere around here they are about to announce on the 9th of Phantasy Star Portable 3 For Vita.Feel like this is less than likely my reason is that Phantasy Star Portable 2:Infinity Just realeased not that long ago my hopes on the 9th.

I'll be happy if they reveal that Victory for Vita is either PSPo3, PSPo2:I or PSO2 really. Hell, I would be thrilled if they ported an HD version of Zero or Blue Burst for that matter.
    I said it already, but I'm still thinking it's the PSPo2 sequel that was meant for PSP but now using the Vita's processing power & touch functions.

Edit: Anyone able to get US PSPo2 to work yet on Vita? PM me if you know how. THX-
    Last edited by r00tabaga; Mar 4, 2012 at 10:40 PM.

I could only copy PSP2 from the PS3 to the Vita by downloading the installer again, but PSP2 is still in the euro Store (but NOT the Vita store) so no problem here. For those who purchased the game, can you redownload it from the download history?

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I could only copy PSP2 from the PS3 to the Vita by downloading the installer again, but PSP2 is still in the euro Store (but NOT the Vita store) so no problem here. For those who purchased the game, can you redownload it from the download history?
    Both the demo and full game were still there for me and I'm assuming it might be the case for others that have purchased it off of US PSN.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I never used my PS3 for transferring to my pspGo, I used MediaGo. I will probably just continue to use my Go for playing Phantasy Star for now. I'm giving up.

If you have a PS3, it's not much effort to try again, just make sure you don't "install" the download. You will be able to play the game moving the camera with the right stick...