Default HUcaseal MAG question

Hi, I wasn't paying to much attention to mag feeding at the start of my game, mostly giving it items to boost POWER. But when my MAG was nearing level 100 I started to think about evolving it into a special mag (in my case DEF+POW = DEX+MIND). I then started feeding it items to boost DEX (as obviously I don't need MIND as a cast) but I just wondered if it was worth doing this or would I be better off just boosting DEF and POW instead? Current stats:

MAG level 128
    19 def
    78 pow
    31 dex
    0 mind

No suggestions to start a new MAG please, I really am too lazy and don't play often enough to keep at it. Thanks!

Mags will still evolve into special mags every 10 levels past 100 I believe (it may be 20, I've always just evolved mine at 100 to save messing around). So long as the stats match up, in your case DEF+POW = DEX+MIND then it will evolve when you hit the next 10 levels. Going by your current stats though, you'll need another 3 levels in POW or DEF and then you'll need to take DEX all the way to 100 in order to get it to evolve.

Unless you really want a special mag I wouldn't bother, you don't really need that much DEX on a hunter.

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

Yeah I realise I am a way off creating a special mag. I just wanted to know if a HUcaseal needed 100 DEX or if extra POW or DEF would be more useful?

Pow and Def would be better. What I'd do is round off Def at 20, Dex at 40 and stick the rest into Pow.

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

Death Dealer

Or make an ATA mag, like my HUcaseal has an ATA Sato that has 5 Def, 95 Pow,100 Dex and 0 Mind. it depends on u, if u want ur HUcaseal to be ATA based, or just Power based... of course being an ATA based mag u will sacrifice power.