Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Looks pretty badass to me! That scan surpasses the image I had in my head by a lot. Really starting to dig this game and I doubt I can wait for a US release. I'll probably just try and convert my Jpn PC saves to US Vita.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Liking the new lobby, or that shot of it at least.

Weapons definitely look better in action, I'm gonna become obsessed with cards. *_*

Photon blast though... Not feelin' the anatomical shape of that unicorn... After staring at horses all day on red dead redemption. Still looks cool though. D:

@ r00rabaga: Server side saving, man.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Moar Cards!!

I want to see more of how those work, but they sound like a perfect compliment to technics/techniques/however they decide to spell them this time.

A bit surprised that they are only planning 8 weapon times for the time being... seems a little low. Sword, Rifle, Rod, Gunslash, Partizan, Launcher, Card and...? What's the last one?

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    lol I think people may need to go to the actual blog page link because it has photos of some of the stuff they're saying. Plus that thing doesn't really look like a unicorn. I guess thats the best way to describe it because it has a horn coming out of it's head.

http://bumped.org/psublog/
    Yeah he updated this morning, I threw up the pics after work, honestly just bookmark this site, he usually has the info up and translated pretty quickly. I'm guessing we'll see gameplay of the new stuff during the Playstation confrence.

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    lol I think people may need to go to the actual blog page link because it has photos of some of the stuff they're saying. Plus that thing doesn't really look like a unicorn. I guess thats the best way to describe it because it has a horn coming out of it's head.

http://bumped.org/psublog/
    Actually the scan does say it's a "Unicorn Photon Blast".

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Astarin - it's the Wire Lance.

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Talking I hope for both

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Ew, the block with lances is going to be a twirl? I was hoping for PSP2 blocking animation. Ah well, won't be much of a problem. At worse, it'll be a tradeoff to both sweeps and stabs for normal attacks. At best, I might end up liking it.

PSU photon blasts, they were actually useful when you knew when to use them. You'd have to save them for difficult spawns, but once they popped up they did some great damage. Of course, I was one of the jerks who used nothing but Paladi Catarac, so I couldn't miss. I can't recall having terrible trouble having difficulty hitting with the lower level SUVs, though. I don't have much experience with nanoblasts or mirage blasts, though.

Photon Blasts sound different this time though. I might be misreading it, but it sound like they'll be summon creatures that fight for a while, as opposed to PSO styled blasts. I could be wrong though, and it could just summon a PSO blast while allowing everyone (including yourself) to move while it's happening. In which case, you'd need to learn to aim again.
    A buddy to follow you around is great and so is a one time big bang attack. Oh man transforming mags and card attacks. If those cards can summon and your player could henshin...joy (^_^). A good way to balance the super powered being would be to lose your mag + stats while the mag is doing its thing.

My ideas for card/scroll attacks

-standard throw and bop someone on the head
    -throw the scroll opens and rotates 1 attack comes out on each side of scroll. possible to have two different attacks one for each side
    -open a scroll while holding said scroll. Strong attack or support comes out
    -put scroll or unroll on ground. it acts like a trap or summon
    -have scrolls that can absorb large attacks in a small area. So if you know a big baddie is going to attack and how the scroll can save you if you have the skill
    - use a scroll to draw or write to make some special attack
    -have a book or scrolls, origami, or scrolls of large sizes that you could wear like a scarf they would focus of support or defense
    -Use scrolls like a pso super Scribblenauts
    Last edited by lostinseganet; Mar 15, 2012 at 02:26 PM.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I just looked at these pictures, and I cried. I cried manly tears of joy. Everything, EVERYTHING, is perfect. I can now stop looking for updates for the game. I know the development is being left in good hands. I can rest in peace knowing that, once PSO2 comes out, it will be worth the wait.

Partizan - Glad to see them back.
    Launcher - Always did like PSU launchers. But what about Cannons? Gotta have my NUG2000.
    Talis - Kinda like PSO cards but with techs attached.
    Mags - Glad to see them and the PB back but can you still raise them?

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

hmmm. The the lobby has been split into 2. I bet they did that so that more people can do more things in each lobby. Perhaps they are merging servers. So that they will do more with less. I hope for world wide servers.

I just had another thought in order to throw a card into the sky you have to aim Maybe a first person view mode ala psu will be made.
    Last edited by lostinseganet; Mar 15, 2012 at 03:54 PM.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!