Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Anyone pick up Kid Icarus Uprising yet?

^Title

What are your thoughts on the game so far?
    I'm obsessed with it xD

I've heard it was really good, just the controls take some getting used to. (somewhat painful...so I've heard.)
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    I've heard it was really good, just the controls take some getting used to. (somewhat painful...so I've heard.)
    Basically the same controls as MP:H.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    Yeah you get use to it, nothing to annoying.
    Trust me you've probably played worse xD

I've been playing for hours now with the 3D at max...yet my eyes aren't killing me for some reason o.e

It's pretty fun. Bow is pretty beast.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

I got it, the air battles are great but the ground battles are horrific (and yes painful) so I won't be playing it for long. The stylus controls are really bad, you don't just turn the screen, you have to flick it or move really slowly, and for some reason you can't aim with the Analog pad (but you can with the D-Pad or the face buttons) not to mention the enemies are mostly poorly designed and even if they weren't the control scheme makes it basically impossible to strategize more than just dodging occasionally. I must say I'm dissapointed

I'm looking forward to getting this... at some point. Probably after the inevitable 3DS redesign that we'll see probably later this year (or early next year).

Sakurai knows what he's doing when it comes to pragmatic game design (the vast improvement in Brawl over Melee is a testament to this), and he has had some very interesting things to say in Iwata Asks. I've been interested in the game since it was announced, but I've yet to get a 3DS.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

I did, and it's very good. I do admit the controls do take some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, things get better. The music is simply a beauty as well.

Still waiting for my preorder package, some screw up with the post as usual.
    Why am i not surprised..

Next time, i just go to the closest shop because delivery service is shit around here nowdays.

It´s like hey, my friend got it on time. But no screw me. Grr
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    I'm looking forward to getting this... at some point. Probably after the inevitable 3DS redesign that we'll see probably later this year (or early next year).

Sakurai knows what he's doing when it comes to pragmatic game design (the vast improvement in Brawl over Melee is a testament to this), and he has had some very interesting things to say in Iwata Asks. I've been interested in the game since it was announced, but I've yet to get a 3DS.
    KI:U does not use the CCP like everyone thinks it does. It transfers control of the circle pad, doesn't give dual stick. Also, Brawl was two steps forward and a bunch of falling on his ass backwards. Guddamn casuals.

People are babies and forget to go to the options and set their sensitivity on both the movement controls and stylus controls.

Sure, the controls take a while to get used to, but I find them pretty good once you get used to them. I'm also using that heavy-ass Nyko big battery, so I really don't want to have someone quote and bitch at me.

And yes, I am mad at video games. Mad that this game probably won't sell that well due to people getting hand cramps or something and whining to their friends. Use your pinkies to help support the damn system. Or lay on a bed or something. Too damn good of a game to be brought down by a bunch of sissies.