Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Everything look good so far.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Personally, I don't care much about the room itself, but it better not be like PSU were you need your room for your bank and accessing player stores. Didn't they also say that you'll have to pay to trade items? So will free version players not be able to pick up items that other players drop, just like PSU? The free version of PSU seemed like it was supposed to be more of a free demo, but really it just pissed me off and made me not want to play.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    @Rizen, deldelight8: Is it just me, or is that a single teardrop running down the guy's right cheek? o_O
    Man thats from the classic 70s commercial where the Indian starts crying when he sees people littering

PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

The room I'm okay with having to pay to access, since I wasn't really going to use it anyway so one less thing to worry about. Same with trading, because the only time I've ever traded with people in an ORGP was to give them mats for crafting. Since there really isn't any crafting in this game, ergo I don't really need it.

About the room thing being time-based: that's a really, really silly idea. I don't think Sega would do that, albeit I'm trying to stay positive here.

Like Mike said, I'm betting there will be temporary and permanent options for rooms. I'm not a room guy, but now that it is sort of exclusive now, that somewhat thrills me to purchase one. Account-wide? Shut up and take my money. >:U

I hope they give a permanent payment for MyRoom. I definitely won't be renting. Also, I hope they allow us to use our other created characters as NPC's. I never got to play Infinity & always wanted to take all my guys out for a run together! Friend characters will do for now...

\Good stuff Mike (as always)/

I'm really loving the character chat splashes. They're so lively and fluent. It makes battles look more intense!

Quote Originally Posted by The Griffin View Post
    I'm really loving the character chat splashes. They're so lively and fluent. It makes battles look more intense!
    They do look really good, but hopefully won't get in the way a lot.
    "It's like the classic debate about why measuring the position of an electron changes its momentum and vice versa. The only correct answer is to get drunk and set fire to things."
    -Ross Scott

I hope they do.

As long as a purchase is account wide, that's fine by me I suppose, though impermanence would leave us back to square one with a monthly fee.

Regarding account wide, I assume it'll just be the standard, one room per character deal, but I think I'll just allow myself to imagine if that would really mean the room is shared by all the characters (player alts as NPCs wandering the rooms? alts as roommates?).

@Mag-X : You could access your storage boxes from the lobby areas and the quest ship, so no need to worry about that I should think.