Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well, I was never in this group. I was just making an observation about PSZ. I've been in another group, the whole time, but play has slowed down greatly, on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorShanks View Post
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193866

And I shall. Looking for more crew members to jump on board I will be sending out invites tomorrow.
    Go Doctor Shanks! You will be an awesome Group leader! Everyone if you play PSZ Hop into Doctor Shanks group and keep it going

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    Well, I was never in this group. I was just making an observation about PSZ. I've been in another group, the whole time, but play has slowed down greatly, on the game.
    And I responded to your observation with my observation. I'm aware you never been in the group so your post did seem more out of place with the others.

I figured I should let it out here. I'm happy to have been a part of something great and want to say to Windancer, AtBHR, and everyone else that was a part of PSZR, thank you. I understand you guys got burnt out on the game and decided it was time to move on. I can't say I'll play it forever. But I'm both angry and sad about all of this as well. Saying that you guys wanted to keep the leadership between you both leaves a bitter aftertaste. It wasn't just your group and memories. It was ours too. Post count be damned, this sucks.

And I have nothing more to say about that. Good luck to you both. Maybe our paths will cross agian in another Phantasy Star game. I'll be playing PSO2. PEACE!
    HUcast Omega - Lv. 100

~Picture by Daggart~
    *Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 Group!*

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Glad I had the opportunity to be a part of this grand organization and quite astonishing display of teamwork and friendship while it was still in its prime. Alas, I can do no more for this game, being my career has me doing other things, however do not think that PSZ has left my heart. One day, I shall return, and I hope that others shall be there with me; if not in playing PSZ, then whatever chapter comes next in the gaming story of our lives. :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    Glad I had the opportunity to be a part of this grand organization and quite astonishing display of teamwork and friendship while it was still in its prime. Alas, I can do no more for this game, being my career has me doing other things, however do not think that PSZ has left my heart. One day, I shall return, and I hope that others shall be there with me; if not in playing PSZ, then whatever chapter comes next in the gaming story of our lives. :>
    Thanks, Chaosmaster. It was nice to have such one of the longest playing PSZ players in the group even if it was for a short while. Oh, yeah, before the group closed, Joni has successfully collected all 999 Rappy Souls. The whole group contributed.

Quote Originally Posted by HUcast Omega View Post
    I figured I should let it out here. I'm happy to have been a part of something great and want to say to Windancer, AtBHR, and everyone else that was a part of PSZR, thank you. I understand you guys got burnt out on the game and decided it was time to move on. I can't say I'll play it forever. But I'm both angry and sad about all of this as well. Saying that you guys wanted to keep the leadership between you both leaves a bitter aftertaste. It wasn't just your group and memories. It was ours too. Post count be damned, this sucks.

And I have nothing more to say about that. Good luck to you both. Maybe our paths will cross agian in another Phantasy Star game. I'll be playing PSO2. PEACE!
    Thanks for being with the group. You did make an effort to keep your membership in the last few months you were in the group I noticed. I really don't want to refute your anger and bitterness over the group page being deleted. What's done is done, there are no regrets among the party who has deleted the group page, and if you still want to play PSZ, then go join up with DocShanks's new group (which I can tell you have already done).
    Last edited by Atbar; Apr 6, 2012 at 08:08 AM.

Im sure the game will bounce back but im really hoping for a 3DS release for the Phantasy star franchise
    If there is darkness in this world it lurks in the hearts of men

Haha oh well, I just got my PS0 back and wanted to check if the group here was still going.

I did play a little bit with you guys last year (with an older forum account), it was great.

I hope we get to play again sometime

I'll just add anyone who posted in this thread, just in case
    Last edited by CornP; Apr 8, 2012 at 01:38 AM.

Not to worry man. There is a new Revival group and most of the old members from the first one are there. Join today!
    HUcast Omega - Lv. 100

~Picture by Daggart~
    *Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 Group!*

Quote Originally Posted by Tigus View Post
    Im sure the game will bounce back but im really hoping for a 3DS release for the Phantasy star franchise
    I feel the game has been on life support for the longest time. Right now, PSO-World seems to be the only place for active PSZ players and the number of active PSZ players here are very small (around 10 to 20 or so on average going by the average number that showed up to the revivals in the old PSZ-R group) that will actually play the game consistently with others. Whenever I go elsewhere like websites for PSZ guilds or forums with a PSZ section, there's little to no activity happening. And Gamefaqs, which used to have a more active PSZ community than PSO-World, has their PSZ section littered with people asking to play and having little to no luck with it. Right now, a 3DS sequel is about the one thing that will breath new life into the PSZ community.

Quote Originally Posted by CornP View Post
    Haha oh well, I just got my PS0 back and wanted to check if the group here was still going.

I did play a little bit with you guys last year (with an older forum account), it was great.

I hope we get to play again sometime

I'll just add anyone who posted in this thread, just in case
    How about actually telling everyone by PM or by leaving messages on their VW that you added them so they can add you back? I'm asking this becuase not everyone will be thinking the same thing as you and add everyone posting on this thread.
    Last edited by Atbar; Apr 9, 2012 at 02:06 AM.