Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

hi everyone, I was surprised by this news of the group disbanding. I will say first off a big thank you to wind and atbhr for their commitment and time to help making the pszr a group that you could feel proud to be a part of. I respect thier decision, thank you for the memorries.

I myself still desire to play psz so I'll still be actively playing psz for the joy of having fun and helping others

Aw... Can't believe this is the end. I met so many nice people thanks to this group.

Quote Originally Posted by LuneFox View Post
    Aw... Can't believe this is the end. I met so many nice people thanks to this group.
    Yep, this is the end. You certainly have been committed to the group, Lunefox, because you have been around since you joined up back in January.

Quote Originally Posted by dtr246 View Post
    hi everyone, I was surprised by this news of the group disbanding. I will say first off a big thank you to wind and atbhr for their commitment and time to help making the pszr a group that you could feel proud to be a part of. I respect thier decision, thank you for the memorries.

I myself still desire to play psz so I'll still be actively playing psz for the joy of having fun and helping others
    You're welcome, Dtr. And thank you for sticking with the group for so long as you have been.

Well I wasn't in the revival but I was part of the Blue Rouges, that was like 2 years ago now.
    Even before the revival, everyone showed such an amazing amount of love for Psz.
    Psz is what got me into phantasy star, and into pso world.
    I wouldn't of had as much fun if it wasn't for you guys.
    Thank you so much

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

For anyone who missed it on the former group's board-

Thanks for the fun few months, guys. I wish I'd been more active in the group's final month, but that's life. I look forward to seeing you guys in PSO 2.

Ship 2 - Gatz

Wow what. I can understand if you don't feel like playing PSZ anymore (I kinda stopped visiting the group myself after all), but why did you feel it necessary to delete the entire group? I know you started the group and all, but there's more than just your own posts there. There were so many memories and good times had there that deleting it all is really quite a selfish move. I'm not trying to start drama here, but honestly I'm kind of pissed off that you decided to end it this way.

In any case...

I'm really glad I found this group while it was still alive. I had a lot of fun running with you guys, and even wound up getting my dream item (Clair Doubles) through a convoluted series of trades thanks to Ken and Shanks. Hate that it had to end this way, but what can you do. I look forward to seeing you in PSO2.
    PSZ Friend Codes
    US: 4855 6582 7740
    JP: 4428 5420 9674

Check out my trade thread!

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    Well I wasn't in the revival but I was part of the Blue Rouges, that was like 2 years ago now.
    Even before the revival, everyone showed such an amazing amount of love for Psz.
    Psz is what got me into phantasy star, and into pso world.
    I wouldn't of had as much fun if it wasn't for you guys.
    Thank you so much
    Yeah, I have noticed a lot of love for PSZ, perhaps even moreso than PSP2 that came out outside of Japan about eight months after PSZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger-08 View Post
    For anyone who missed it on the former group's board-

Thanks for the fun few months, guys. I wish I'd been more active in the group's final month, but that's life. I look forward to seeing you guys in PSO 2.
    You're welcome. I did like you were one of the few consistently active players in the group and hosted a revival dedicated to the most pain in the butt level in the whole game.

I had a feeling you would take the news the hardest. Windancer and I pretty much came to the conclusion of retiring the group altogether and if anyone wants to lead a PSZ group, then they can make their own group. You and everyone else with a PSO-World account is certainly welcome to make your own PSZ group on PSO-World and give it a shot.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193866

And I shall. Looking for more crew members to jump on board I will be sending out invites tomorrow.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

I totally agree with Eclipse5632.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorShanks View Post
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193866

And I shall. Looking for more crew members to jump on board I will be sending out invites tomorrow.
    Good luck with your new group, DoctorShanks. In the words of Krusty the Clown from the Simpsons...

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse5632 View Post
    Wow what. I can understand if you don't feel like playing PSZ anymore (I kinda stopped visiting the group myself after all), but why did you feel it necessary to delete the entire group? I know you started the group and all, but there's more than just your own posts there. There were so many memories and good times had there that deleting it all is really quite a selfish move. I'm not trying to start drama here, but honestly I'm kind of pissed off that you decided to end it this way.

In any case...

I'm really glad I found this group while it was still alive. I had a lot of fun running with you guys, and even wound up getting my dream item (Clair Doubles) through a convoluted series of trades thanks to Ken and Shanks. Hate that it had to end this way, but what can you do. I look forward to seeing you in PSO2.
    I'm glad you did enjoy yourself in the group and were able to get your dream weapon in the process. I remember you said you were going to take a break but then haven't been around much since other than an occasional post. You admitting to a break is why I didn't ban you back in February. I did like you for being among the members that actually stuck it out for a few months. As for deleting the group, yes, it felt necessary and no regrets were made for doing so.