Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

We're already at 18 members with another 9 pending. The last revival had 39 before it was closed, and we're already almost halfway there without all the inactives =)

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

If anyone ever asks about mags in your new group, Doctor, I want to remind you of this thread for easy reference: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192672

Good luck with the PSZ-R 2.

just a little recommendation Doctor Shanks. when I started the original Revival I wanted to Cap membership at 20 active members opening invites after bans. of course the Membership cap went up in time. I did this because event days were easier to handle say up to 12 people and 2 designated co-hosts. play around with it and see how it works out. a perfect event day consisted of about 8 people showing up with 2 people set as designated hosts. hope that helps ya. a group of around 30 actives would be my recommended cap to ya. but its your group play around with it and see how it goes best for you

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

@AtBHR: I'll probably put the URLs to a bunch of important links on the information board. Thanks.

@Windy: That may have been the case when you were just starting up, but I believe we are REstarting this time around. We have old and new members, and an advanced members list for simple organization with bans and FC info. For this reason, I am indeed capping at 30 members instead of 20, mostly because we already have 21 members and another few pending. The cap will raise over time as interest in the group does.

Designated hosts huh? I remember in the last group, people would step up and say they wanted to be that guy. I think it'll be the case this time around as well since I don't want to pressure anyone.

~Art by Daggart~

I have no doubts you will do great Doctor Shanks. Sorry I didn't copy and paste all those FC codes for you to get started. I wish I had made a copy of the page to hand down to the next crew my mistake and my appologies. from what I've been watching you are going to be just fine. have fun and many more nice runs on PSZ

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

You don't have to worry about that Windy . I tried to re-type everything as I remembered it, but I don't think I remembered any one sentence word for word. Either way, I think what I've written for the group right now works fine. I've also had everyone re-submit their Friend Codes and we have that awesome chart that LuneFox has going on (in my signature).

@Windy/AtBHR: The both of you are also welcome to join in if you wish to converse with any of the members. You don't have to play and you would be forever protected from ban.

~Art by Daggart~

Hi.

I love getting involved in communities for the games that I play, so I would love to be involved in this. I'm hoping I'll be available for the two revival days each month. How much notice will we get for those days?

I'm in the 41st floor of Hard Eternal Tower right now, so I should have my friend code ready to post in the next couple days or so.

Sign me up , I decided to get the game today after over a year of putting it down sadly I have to start all over again . But I have to quench my phantasy star addiction somehow till PSO2 arrives , and I don't want to be lonely till then . And I got plenty of free time to help out anyway necessary .

I may not have been active on this forum for QUITE some time but I came back looking for people to play with and...looks like I've found some, if you'll have me. I had to rebuy the game after my old one got fried due to former roommate issues so I am not very high level on it just yet.

Well... it seems i missed out alot... hehehe well guys after finishing up on a few games and work isnt being a pain... i can officially come back and play, please note that my work hours seem to change from time to time.... and at nights I sometimes have to choose what games to take on for the night.. if there is anyone who stays up past midnight EST then we can work something out. I almost thought of trading my game in at one point since i was kicked from the group and no one replied to my profile on anything. Anyways, I see things have changed and some players left...

So how about it? Can I join and maybe give a helping hand? would be nice if we could use skype while playing too.. im usual doing that while playing some 3DS/DS games or PC games...

EDIT: now that i know PSO2's jp server will be up this summer.... im praying for a somewhat "worldwide" release...
    Never give up, trust your instincts....
    3DS FC:1934-0922-6833