Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

*Notice: A new rule has been added where new members must attend their first Revival. If they don't have a reasonable excuse for being absent, they'll be removed from the group after that revival instead of having to wait for the second.

It totally slipped my mind to update this. The reason we have this rule in play is to futher ensure that we are only inviting and keeping active PSO-World members.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

The Obssessed Force User ArrayD06's Avatar

I'm interested!

PSO-World account: ArrayD06
    Friend Code: 2666 8065 8315
    DS Username: Wank
    Preferrable Difficulties: Super Hard, but I'll be willing to do Normal or Hard to help others out (I'm slightly over-leveled for Normal and Hard...)
    Time Zone: Pacific Time

Character 1: Aqua Edge, FOmarl, LV1
    Character 2: Bloody Howling, Fonewmn, LV89
    Character 3: Rameesh, FOmar, LV100

Is there a way I'll find out if I'm registered or not? Oh and how do I find out when the upcoming arrivals are?

Hm... interesting group, though that 10 post thing was kinda random, guess I might just have to go off and be nostalgic about PSO on that board for a bit, hahaha!

Anywho, I'll just leave my info here for whenever I pass that threshold.

PSO-World account: Lorimaz
    Friend Code: 5156 3834 1878
    DS Username: Gregory
    Preferrable Difficulties: Any is fine, I've got a character that's suited for each.
    Time Zone: Eastern Time

Character 1: Leonard, LV 96 RAmar
    Character 2: Isaac, LV 50 FOnewm
    Character 3: Marco, LV 30 HUcast

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArrayD06 View Post
    Is there a way I'll find out if I'm registered or not? Oh and how do I find out when the upcoming arrivals are?
    I'm sure he'll either post here and tell you, or he'll PM you that you've been accepted when you do. After that, you just need to go to the group page and accept the invite, and you'll be good. ^_^

Also, all revival meets will be posted in the header for the group page, so you won't have to go digging through the posts to find out about it like it's a secret. If you have any ideas for revival meets as well, feel free to PM Shanks with that information as well, and he might just make it happen for you. ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Ohh ok thanks!

Here's to the next hour or two doing revival business whilst having nothing to do at my placement

Well, 9 posts is okay I suppose, just be sure to make one more meaningful post eventually. By any chance Array, are you in contact with Lorimaz IRL? It's just both of your posts were so coincidentally close together that I'm curious. And to Lorimaz, yes, you'll be invited the second you hit that 10 post count

This reminds me, I need to consider bringing back that "Recommendations exception rule where if someone knows someone else, it'll be a free invitation to the group without needing a post count."

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorShanks View Post
    By any chance Array, are you in contact with Lorimaz IRL? It's just both of your posts were so coincidentally close together that I'm curious. And to Lorimaz, yes, you'll be invited the second you hit that 10 post count
    Nah, it's just coincidence. I felt like finding people that still played PSZero online, and wanted a bigger group than the single people I usually found in Free Play. So since I saw certain posts like that were generally active around here, I felt like dropping some posts myself to see if I could find someone to play with, just at the same time as Array, apparently, hehe! XD

Yeah it's like Lorimaz said, it's just coincidence lol.

I was scrambling slightly to get 10 posts w/o trying to bs random comments lol.

Whoa you still play chaos? Anyway, I've had far too much time on my hands this summer alongside the job hunting. I need something to do and play so I figured, why not pick this up again?

PSO-World account: Captain_Headshot
    Friend Code: 0775-4460-6871
    DS Username: Red
    Preferrable Difficulties: Hard and Super I don't really care usually though I just want to play!
    Time Zone: GMT -05:00 EST

Character 1: CptHeadShot 100 RAmar
    Character 2: Wing Gundam 100 HUcast
    Character 3: Magic Adept 76 FOmarl

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Headshot View Post
    Whoa you still play chaos?
    It's almost as if you thought I would actually leave the PSZ community here if I could prevent it, haha! XP

But, yeah, I'm still here. Unable to connect with anyone due to router issues at the place I use the internet of, but as much here as I can be at the moment. Good to see you again, I thought I recognized the name when I heard you'd been invited to PSZR2. Welcome aboard, and have a Rappy day! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277