Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

Default Setup for Most Powerful Gunmaster

So I made this post 8 months ago. With the current AP increase and New Skills released is this still the best setup for a Cast Gunmaster?

So I am a GUNMASTER CAST and have just reached level 180. Now that I have AP points I want to GAS myself so that I can do the most attack damage with a SHOTGUN. Here is what I think does the most Attack Damage; Please response and suggest and maybe we can turn this thread into how to do the most damage with a SHOTGUN as a CAST GUNMASTER.

TYPE CUSTOM:

BASIC ABILITES: max 8

Choice: STRENGTH+: Adds 30 ATP per level. Maximum boost of 150 ATP at LV5.

I would use 5 points maxing to the 150 ATP. Then spend rest on MAXIUM HP+.

SPECIAL ABILITIES: max 6

Choice: FULL CUSTOM POWER: Weapons which have been upgraded to 10/10 receive a 10% boost to their attack/TECHNIC power based upon the attack/TECHNIC power of the weapon at 0/10. Maximum boost of 20% at LV2.

I would use 4 on FULL CUSTOM POWER and have 2 remaining since it takes another 4 to get the next level bonus.

WEAPON SKILLS: max 10

Choice: SHOTGUN DAMAGE+: Increases target weapon attack power by 4%. Can be used only by Gunmasters. Cost 2 points.

Also: SHOTGUN ELEMENT+: Increases target weapon element by 3%. Cost 2 points.

Leaves 6 points that you can use. Does anyone know if I buy RIGHT HAND+ and LEFT HAND+ if it will help my 2 handed shotgun? Anyways, I would burn the 6 points on increase attack of my secondary weapon and defense to take advantage of REVENGE BLASTER chosen later on.

ATTRIBUTES AND RESISTANCE: max 22

Choice: Nothing helps for GUNMASTER here. I would just choose something to boost my defense. Probably CONFU RESIST+.

STYLE CUSTOMAZATIONS:

WEAPON STYLES: Can only choose 1.

Choice: REVENGE BLASTER: You become more powerful as your HP decreases. This is Expensive at 20 points, but by far it is the best to boost your attack.

SHIELD STYLES: Can only choose 1.

Choice: RAGAN’S BREATH: Nothing here boosts attack. So I would just boost health so I have more.

EXTRA:Can only choose 1.

Choice: AVENGE: Temporarily boosts your attack power when allies are incapacitated.

So those are my picks that I think would make me do the most attack damage with a SHOTGUN as a GUNMASTER CAST. If you have any tips or if you think there is a better way please post. I would love to hear your thoughts. If you have a different character and want to make a road map, cut and paste my post to word and use it as a template. Let’s GAS these classes out!!!!

you have to go to JP PSU to do that, lol
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Quote Originally Posted by str898mustang View Post
    True, but the funny thing is he's referring to the version that most people are playing on.

If you want max shotgun power, do this:
    ATP+5, EVP+3

FCP+2, Critical Rate, Critical Mastery, Exact Counter Damage+2

Shotguns Damage, Shotguns Element, Shotguns Critical+2, Two Handed Block

Revenge Blaster, Quick Action, Avenge

(and whatever else you want)

The stacking on the evasion is because evasion cancels shotgun reload delay, so if you evade you'll fire faster for that shot. The rest is obvious. In many missions though you'll want Photon Shield 2 as the shield style.
    Last edited by bloodflowers; Apr 4, 2012 at 03:43 PM.

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by str898mustang View Post

Rappy Hunter

I have the Shijin and am fully GASed. I am the Alpha and the Omega. Challengers welcome..Also I put my spare GAS on defense. I expermiented and put everything on EVasion with Bonus armours and sets and was not abe to notice a big eough differencefrom what Evasion I normally carry. Basically you can not stat boost evasion to point to where you can walk into an S3 and not get hit bty anything. You can't even cut it in half.

Rappy Hunter

SO I JUST GOT MY SHIJIN, AND NOW I GOT THE Orouyo TO GO WITH IT> I ALSO AM FULLY GASED ON SHOTGUN DAMAGE. NOWI I AM TRULY THE STRONGEST GUNMASTER IN THE GAME!!!

Character VULTRON
    XBOX ID: NEXTEL CUP

Weapon: Final Impact 10/10
    Armour: Shjin
    Head Units: Ouryou
    Body : Resist
    Arm : Lumuous POWER CHARGE
    Extra : Ares Espata

THIS IS HOW I GASED MYSELF

TYPE CUSTOM:

BASIC ABILITES: max 8

Choice: STRENGTH+: LV 5 for 150 ATP
    DEFENSE : LV 3

SPECIAL ABILITIES: max 6

Choice: FULL CUSTOM POWER: FOR MY 10/10 FINAL IMPACT

WEAPON SKILLS: max 10

Choice: SHOTGUN DAMAGE+:
    Also: SHOTGUN ELEMENT+:

ATTRIBUTES AND RESISTANCE: max 22

Choice: Nothing helps for GUNMASTER here. I would just choose something to boost my defense. Probably CONFU RESIST+.
    STYLE CUSTOMAZATIONS:

WEAPON STYLES: Can only choose 1.

Choice: REVENGE BLASTER:

SHIELD STYLES: Can only choose 1.

Choice: RAGAN’S BREATH: Nothing here boosts attack. So I would just boost health so I have more.

EXTRA:Can only choose 1.

Choice: AVENGE: Temporarily boosts your attack power when allies are incapacitated.

I will meet anyone in Game to prove in. ROAR OF FLAMES to prove it beacuse everyone had level 50 Ice Bullets

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

cool dude you finally did something on a class that I did almost a year ago lmao

Rappy Hunter

Revenge Blaster did not come out a year ago, so I am more powerfull than you.

Quote Originally Posted by NEXTEL CUP View Post
    The thing with your whole "I'm the most powerful shotgun GM" thing is that it's not all just GAS builds and stats, it takes skill too, I'm not saying you don't have the skill to match up because I've never seen you play, but there is almost always someone better than another person and personally this post kinda bothered me when I first saw it because you were claiming that your build was the best of the best and nobody else's could compare, just came across as a little shortsighted.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NEXTEL CUP View Post
    ok 9 months ago whatever you still suck mister 600s with a shotgun