Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

I'm still waiting.

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Ok, so we had the race, and I won. Just so everyone knows I won't be posting the times. At first I thought he was going to back down from the race. In the end I do have to give him credit, he did go through with it. I'm not going talk trash, or brag about winning because I don't want to feel like even more of a douchebag than I already do. So lets just drop it, and move on. It's all water under the bridge for me.

Just remember if you claim to be the best, or claimed to have done something, people may call you out on it. It applies to anyone.
    Last edited by Midori Oku; Sep 4, 2012 at 02:57 AM.

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

Ha ha same I owe them like 50 bucks or something like that ha ha :<

Quote Originally Posted by Midori Oku View Post
    Ok, so we had the race, and I won. Just so everyone knows I won't be posting the times. At first I thought he was going to back down from the race. In the end I do have to give him credit, he did go through with it. I'm not going talk trash, or brag about winning because I don't want to feel like even more of a douchebag than I already do. So lets just drop it, and move on. It's all water under the bridge for me.

Just remember if you claim to be the best, or claimed to have done something, people may call you out on it. It applies to anyone.
    i'm the worst masterforce and you can't beat me on that

I'm on the Last Chapter where I'm on the satellite fighting the bad cast guy (sorry I really can't pernounce, or spell his name...) but I'm grinding for Metsa, & seem not to be making much currency, I would like to know what is the one mission that, in the end of it all, provides the most Metsa, 'cause I'm trying to buy all the S-Rank items Armor, & 2 Grinders for every weapon, for this mission before starting it, & finnally finishing story mode...

Any suggestions that might help me 'cause I'd like to finish it soon... :/

This doesn't seem to be related to the topic on hand in any way. You should probably make a new topic for this question. Getting into this would be pretty off topic in this thread. But here's a link that might help.

http://psupedia.info/PSU_offline:Missions

Quote Originally Posted by metalshadow87 View Post
    I'm on the Last Chapter where I'm on the satellite fighting the bad cast guy (sorry I really can't pernounce, or spell his name...) but I'm grinding for Metsa, & seem not to be making much currency, I would like to know what is the one mission that, in the end of it all, provides the most Metsa, 'cause I'm trying to buy all the S-Rank items Armor, & 2 Grinders for every weapon, for this mission before starting it, & finnally finishing story mode...

Any suggestions that might help me 'cause I'd like to finish it soon... :/