Page 154 of 201 FirstFirst ... 54104144151152153154155156157164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Atemisc View Post
    So in the creator, how exactly do we get our made characters to show up in the test video? I keep getting the default people.
    you make your character, name them and click the finish button and then immediately when it returns you to the menu, click on the benchmark, your character should replace the default HUmar guy.

Mazoku of the Red Ocean Atemisc's Avatar

Yeah, disregard. I was exiting and coming back in before. So I guess it doesn't keep them saved. Ah well. Does that work for all characters? Or just the one?

I decided to give Maz a crazy hat. Yay or nay?

Spoiler!

Nay as they would always say.

Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

Well, beta is almost over so I decided I would post the iterations I used of Furou' throughout the week. I think that she just kept getting better and better looking, and I'm very pleased to have her file saved on my computer right now.

Spoiler!

I got to max level in all classes... I need this full release now...

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance

*sigh* wish I could play it, even if it was available, I need a better PC... XD

I played for a while in Blue Burst with a character named "Beebug", which looked a lot like a bee, and people seemed telling me that all the time, even though the name "Beebug" was pretty obvious.. XD

I remade her with the limited editor currently available for me, only thing missing really were the front antenna's... but oh well...

Spoiler!

This is probably a fun char I intend to include when playing it, but not necessarily the main char. Its just to get back some good memories with her PSO variant...
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

Only a month late! I haven't looked through the entire thread, but I'm willing to bet I have some of the more "normal" looking characters, but that's fine by me.

Tsaru (HUmar)
    Spoiler!

Lambe (RAmarl)
    Spoiler!

I'll have to go back through and check the rest of the topic later, but hopefully I didn't make an exact copy of someone else's character...!
    My deviantART page
    Tsaru 200 M Beast 30 HU/26 RA/15 FO/30 VA ___ Lambe 70 F Human 12 HU/1 RA/1 FO/1 VA
    Rare Registry: 99/112

Spoiler!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tsaru View Post
    I'll have to go back through and check the rest of the topic later, but hopefully I didn't make an exact copy of someone else's character...!
    So far that I have seen, it is virtually impossible to create a character that looks like someone else's. The only way to get close is if two people try to copy the same character, and even then there will be variances.
    Every character I've seen is tailor made to each person's preferences, literally. It's more likely for a character to look similar to the same player's alternate character, than a similarly themed character made by another player.

GOD I love this character creator!

Alright, now that I've seen my character in the actual game (oh my god she looked so pale), here's a newly revised (and hopefully final) Cocona.

Headshots:
    Spoiler!

Full shots (aka HOLY GOD I FIXED THE HUGE-ASS HIPS IN THIS GAME):
    Spoiler!