Page 90 of 201 FirstFirst ... 408087888990919293100140190 ... LastLast

Mmm...Seriously, I made some characters. Apparently, it's my "Hero" with apparently a whole Harem. I did make a HuCast but somehow lost him through the progress of saving.

- Of course...Hero, is the first one. Back in PSU, he was a legendary (male) newman and so...Hero (good memories since he truly was...a hero).
    - Next is...Rose? I created "him" to make fun of my brother that always likes red haired girls and give them a similair name to "Rose"
    - Loli-chan is just a random adorable loli...She's pretty nice.
    - Then one of my favourite....Valuna! She has never existed in previous PS games but it's quite a basic thing that I give a female character this nick of mine. She also looks quite a lot like me (aside from ears and eye colour)
    - At last...some random female cast. I called her Nia.She was the first thing I made when I tested out the creator.

I should try to recreate some of my classic characters from PS games like Hero.
    Spoiler!

Cult of Cast Supremacy Raven5_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Today, I got up and said, "self, you've made enough dark skinned brickhouses. Today, you're going to make a petite kawaii desu newman, even if it kills you." I suspect I may be schizophrenic, because I responded to myself and said, "but self, I don't know how to do that. I'm physically incapable of it," to which I responded, "start by not maxing out the muscle defintion slider, and go from there."

Spoiler!

I think it was a valiant attempt on my part, if ultimately a failure. On a side note, what the hell is up with that tail thing on the Firing Robe (apparently what the FOmarl dress is called)?
    my response

Man, what's with all the mastrophobes out in the crowd tonight?

Cult of Cast Supremacy Raven5_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    It's actually annoying me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthero View Post
    - Next is...Rose? I created "him" to make fun of my brother that always likes red haired girls and give them a similair name to "Rose"
    BRILLIANT.

I didn't know the guys could get quite that pretty! Now I have to give it a shot...

Relax. If they don't like big boobies, they don't like big boobies!

1. I have a guess as to what a mastrophobe is, but it's not in the dictionary, so I'm gonna have to ask so I can be sure.

2. Lol, yeah, the Firing Robe is pretty good for that. ... ...Hmm. I'll be right back.

Mastrophobe is one who has a fear of breasts. But it isn't the same thing as what we have here. Some people aren't attracted to massive mammories.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    1. I have a guess as to what a mastrophobe is, but it's not in the dictionary, so I'm gonna have to ask so I can be sure.
    Mastrophobia is irrational fear at breasts. It all started with a comment I said about the busts of the girls most people made actually make me laugh. But I tend to say it not because I am mastrophobic but rather make fun of how most girls has balloons when comes by male designers.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    ass > boobs