Page 92 of 201 FirstFirst ... 428289909192939495102142192 ... LastLast
    Cult of Cast Supremacy Raven5_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reia View Post
    Look at the good side for you guys. In Phantasy Star World you can have not only big balloons and be considered normal but you can show them off in public and you won't be called a sl*t. If this was real life even Jabo0ody from youtube would make fun of you guys:

CamiSecret Dub
    So wait... according to you people with big breasts are objects of Ridicule?

Quote Originally Posted by Raven5_1 View Post
    I am insulted desu desu.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven5_1 View Post
    Nah actually if you want my serious opinion about big breasts. It's a girl's matter and if I explain it it's a long story. But I laugh as a girl because it's the same as the ponytails thing, it's easy to make your virtual character have it pressing a button but a pain in the butt to have one. Go ahead. I tried it already.

I guess if guys were more conscient about things. The first thing I would see you guys complain about the character creator and design is that the HUnewm outfit looks like a Hentai Gladiator Manb*tch! Specially after giving him a less Trap look.
    Last edited by Reia; Apr 8, 2012 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    By unfortunate, I meant things that could be construed as racist.
    I don't know why, but this made me laugh out loud. Don't worry, you're good.

As for me, back to doing what I know. I need to make sure I sign up for beta today. I didn't think I'd want to play until live, but each character I make makes me realize how much I want to be playing this yesterday. Also, it'd give us an opportunity to get some more variety in screenshots here. If I see that benchmark picture with the hand dramatically posed in front of the character one more time, I'm gonna scream. It's not anyone's fault, it's a popular shot for a reason.

Spoiler!

Bonus:

Spoiler!

I really liked where I was going with Ellie, so I modified her figure a bit more and gave her a more striking color scheme with the blue outfit to contrast her blonde hair and green eyes.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by LK1721; Apr 8, 2012 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Also, it'd give us an opportunity to get some more variety in screenshots here. If I see that benchmark picture with the hand dramatically posed in front of the character one more time, I'm gonna scream.
    That's why I try to get as many different facial expressions as I can in the screenshots I take. I know the same old thing gets boring. It would be nice if we got some body emotes in the CC demo, too.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Apr 8, 2012 at 06:24 PM.

Cult of Cast Supremacy Raven5_1's Avatar

Bonus:

Spoiler!
    again, My response:

I don't know why, but this made me laugh out loud. Don't worry, you're good.
    I think it's because of how overly PC it sounded.

Thus, I have adjusted her shoulders (Thankies Raven for pointing that out.) Maybe I'll use her as a character if I ever get a seventh or eighth slot.

Spoiler!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Huh. I've been making alot of adult characters, huh? Fine, I'll make a child.

Spoiler!

I pulled all the Hollywood stops on this one. Makeup, blonde with blue eyes, and gave her a "flaw" via oversized glasses to make her even more approachable. I even gave her a red outfit to compliment the blue and yellow and complete the color wheel (whatever that means). Made her look as much like a doll as possible.
    Well, that's one quota that I've met. Now I can go back to making alien chicks and muscular men.

I did some tweaks to my trap-san, and decided I must use him/her as my Fomar/l on release. He/she will make a great companion to Teranu, who is androgynous herself.

There will be a lot of confusion that day.

Spoiler!