Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What are you most proud of?

As the title suggests. In the time you've played PSZ, what is the one thing or things you are most proud of?

For me, the godliest item to date that I've found is this Lv3 Neidaryl, 0/0/58/0/45, Earth Bullet. It would have been a godly item for my HUnewearl if I hadn't deleted her a little while back. It is up for trade to any aspiring HUnewm/newearl though

Another thing to be proud of would be starting up the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 in the nick of time before the members of the previous group would decide to disperse.

And lastly, my kill count (almost 130,000). Though it isn't as high as Joni or WuBing, I'm still happy I've gone that far.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

I am most proud of the PSZ Revival and you Doctor Shanks to keep the Revival going. My best Item Collected That I love to Death is on my caster who was retired a very longtime ago is a slicer Kouga Shuriken which actually made slicers my favorite weapon in the game. www.pso-world.com/psz-items.php?item=426

We also ran this Fanfic. contest over a year ago and im proud of the story I wrote which included members of our group and was actually supposed to be a leadin for our group to transition into PSP2 on psp http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187383 however some of us preferred PSZ over PSP2 and continued on with PSZ if you get a chance click on the link there are some cool stories there PSZ related
    Last edited by Windancer; Apr 5, 2012 at 02:54 PM.

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

I'm proud of the few of the people I met that I'm still talking to after PSZ has been said and done, espcially Windancer, whose probably been the first person I met online I ever talked to on the phone. I have met other people who I talked to on the phone but they stopped talking after a while. Long story that I don't care to get into.

I guess my biggest pride is my Luzparias sisters (65% Beast and 65% Machine, Cross Rave, Celeb Lv.1). They are the only reason why I regret being unable to dual wield sabers.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

My now completed Rappy Soul collection (thanks to all of you guys for helping with that), and taking part in a glorious moment in Rappy history when I tamed and befriended a mythical Shiny--I mean, "Boosted", Ar Rappy... Azuroth will always live on, by my side if not also in my heart! Ever since his crowning as a Rappy mag, he's never left my side, if not equipped, then always at the ready when I needed him, which was still pretty often as far as that's concerned, haha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Mmm, I have that Kouga Shuriken slicer, too, and it's one of my favorite weapons. Sadly, after hundreds of hours of playing the game, it's the ONLY actually good rare that I have, and I didn't even receive the drop, my friend did, who has yet to get awarded with anything nearly as helpful for her Ranger.
    I love the game, but the RARE rares are rediculously hard to get, most of them are only given by color variant enemies, special shadow enemies or a combo of BOTH on Super Hard mode. It got to the point where there was no reason to hunt for rares anymore. A shame because I really liked playing with my FOmarl. ; ;

The weird thing is that most of the RARE rares aren't really as great as most people think. I also loved my Kouga when I first got it, but I eventually sold it and now I'm using a Lv3 Celeb Loneos instead.

Off by heart, the rares that I remember finding are the Kouga, Starlight, Zero Cane, M25SE Missouri, Goth Parasol, Big Mobius, Big Hemera, White Disaster, Milias Breaker, H44 Missouri x2, Dioskuroi, and the Eclipse Star x2. Hope it doesn't sound like I'm bragging :/

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

I can't think of anything in particular, But probably when I learned to love the H44 Missouri. And my growing collection of them (Four found within the past few months when searching for some ice protects). I'm aware I can just celeb up a tachyon gun or something for better results but I just love the look and I'm not too picky about maximizing damage so it's right up my alley.

Dunno if it's actually something to be proud of, but all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by LeynasMoon View Post
    Mmm, I have that Kouga Shuriken slicer, too, and it's one of my favorite weapons. Sadly, after hundreds of hours of playing the game, it's the ONLY actually good rare that I have, and I didn't even receive the drop, my friend did, who has yet to get awarded with anything nearly as helpful for her Ranger.
    I love the game, but the RARE rares are rediculously hard to get, most of them are only given by color variant enemies, special shadow enemies or a combo of BOTH on Super Hard mode. It got to the point where there was no reason to hunt for rares anymore. A shame because I really liked playing with my FOmarl. ; ;
    Yeah, the drop rates in this game are insanely low. I've played PSZ for two years and I have yet to see most of super seven star rares drop for me on my own. I remember my friend, Windancer, and I used to run through Makara Ruins constantly for Rage Tonfa but never once found it and both of us have at least 300 hours into the game as well (though, I feel I pretty put in more few hundred more hours than Windy since he has more real life responsibilities than I do that shorten his play time).. And as Shanks seems to be leaning towards saying, the Celeb element does cheapen those super seven star rares somewhat. A Foie Haze with Celeb at lv4 with Element Boost equipped can outdamage a Rage Tonfa for example.
    Last edited by Atbar; Apr 7, 2012 at 09:23 PM.