Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Force Sly View Post
    I don't know where else to post this, and I don't feel my question is thread worthy...

Anyway, is there any way to 'hide' the menu(the side bar option selectors) in the Character Creator? I want to take screenshots without the menus in the pictures.
    Fairly sure the options menu before you get in the benchmark/creator(3rd menu choice at the main menu) has everything you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Force Sly View Post
    I don't know where else to post this, and I don't feel my question is thread worthy...

Anyway, is there any way to 'hide' the menu(the side bar option selectors) in the Character Creator? I want to take screenshots without the menus in the pictures.
    shift+print screen

Your image will be saved in the PSO2 folder in your Documents.

Quote Originally Posted by Taitu View Post
    shift+print screen

Your image will be saved in the PSO2 folder in your Documents.
    Thank you very much!

Posting various notes that might be helpful:

-You can turn your character by clicking on them and moving left/right.
    -You can move the camera up or down by clicking and moving up/down.
    -You can move the camera angle up or down by clicking, holding CTRL, and moving up/down.
    -Double clicking toggles between max and min zoom.

-You can right click anywhere on an editor box to close it instead of clicking the 'X'.
    -On the editor boxes where you can drag the corners of a kite/parallelogram (such as those used in detailed face or body editors), you can hold CTRL after clicking to allow for more precise movement (instead of following your cursor, the corners will move a small amount for a relatively large amount of mouse movement).
    -Click the 'Next' button (lower left box) and save your character under a unique name to have it appear in the benchmark

-Lipstick colors stack, and order matters. If two lipstick colors are selected, those picked for the second makeup option will have the stronger effect.
    -The front double braids (second to last) can get stuck out of position if you shake the camera around enough. This may happen with other haircuts too, though I haven't checked.

-Clickable buttons for camera controls, show/hide equipment, undo, and redo are in the lower right corner.
    -Note: some of the following keyboard commands may not work on all keyboards.
    -You can also undo with CTRL+Z, or the backslash key.
    -You can also redo with CTRL+Y, or NUMPAD 7/HOME (with NumLock off)
    -You can also show/hide equipment with NUMPAD 0/INS (with NumLock off)
    -You can also zoom in and out with the + and - keys.

-You can take a screen shot with the Print Screen key.
    -You can take a screen shot that doesn't have the menu in it by holding CTRL and pressing the Print Screen key.
    -Screenshot commands also work during the benchmark.

-Entering the Konami Code during the editor does nothing, so you shouldn't even try. Really.
    Last edited by vanishingstapler; May 17, 2012 at 07:50 AM.

Where's the option to set voices or the CAST's option for Running vs. Jet Thrusters?
    PSO2 -
    Ranger
    Cast
    Hero

That's only in the real game. Its near the bottom though.
    PSO2 JP Characters:
    SHIP 02:
    Kyoushu HU: 45 FI: 51 RA: 28 FO: 15 BR: 44

ARGH, I was hoping it was placed in the CC, as I've got the patch on that, and see WTH I'm doing.
    Don't suppose someone has a Screenshot of the particular section on-screen?
    PSO2 -
    Ranger
    Cast
    Hero

@vanishingstapler:
    You forgot to mention the number on the upper right corner being the measure for your character's height in centimeters.

Some times the counter jumps 2 units at a time. To get around this, just quickly turn the clothes on and off and the counter should show the real number.

I hate the rain...only because of the CURSED SNAILS THAT I ALWAYS SEEM TO STEP ON.

Quote Originally Posted by KunoMochi View Post
    @vanishingstapler:
    You forgot to mention the number on the upper right corner being the measure for your character's height in centimeters.

Some times the counter jumps 2 units at a time. To get around this, just quickly turn the clothes on and off and the counter should show the real number.
    I started using the "Body Shape Blending" menu to get accurate heights (open it, slide "height" to max or min, click cancel), since the on/off trick only works if the outfit changes the character's height significantly. It also seems like the sway animation (in the stand-alone creator, at least) influences the height reported slightly - if a character is around halfway between two integer heights (say, 165 and 166), it may end up showing '165' sometimes and '166' at others. If you really wanted to, you could make tiny height adjustments so it would always be just 165 or just 166, but most people probably aren't that meticulous.

Is the option to make casts hover in this character creator?