Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Default How many private servers are there?

I'm looking around on the web to see if I can find another server besides the really popular one that's been having issues with it's antihack.dll file, so my question is: How many are there? I've looked all around the web and have only found 2 so far that actually look like they are still up.

Most likely just those two. Any other that may have existed is probably gone due to obscurity.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

There are about 5-6, if memory serves, that are still up. Each has their own differences. A couple, including the one I play on, try to remain as true to PSO as possible without modding too much (save for some thing, including common bank, increased experience to counter for Segas subscription system, and some barrier/weapon special changes).

Of course, due to PSO-World's TOS, we cannot direct you to them from here.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCraig View Post
    There are about 5-6, if memory serves, that are still up. Each has their own differences. A couple, including the one I play on, try to remain as true to PSO as possible without modding too much (save for some thing, including common bank, increased experience to counter for Segas subscription system, and some barrier/weapon special changes).

Of course, due to PSO-World's TOS, we cannot direct you to them from here.
    OK, are there any that still have at least 200 people on at almost any given time, that aren't the really big one?

Probably 10 if you search correctly, none have the amount of players you expect.
    A gc japanese server normally has 60 players at peak time, but they do not support pso bb and very rarely you find a non japanese player.
    Why don't you try a random one out, you only need 3 players to make a full team, or do you really need to interact and show off your TA times to 200 players?

Thanks for letting me know that there aren't too many servers up then.

@DC_PLAYER, I would like around 200+ players on average to be on, so that there is always someone to play with. Also I don't really do TA.

You only need 3 players, if a server has 3 regular player then it will be enough
    Having 30 or 200 or 2000 doesn't matter much, i doubt you will interact with all of them and even if you do i doubt it will last long as most players join, play and leave in a matter of weeks.

So by the time you are going to interact with the last 10 players, they will leave and another buch of 10 players have joined, so i'm confused as to why ppl need 200 players, you only meet up 10% of that total.

so if a 190 player server doesn't suit you, then i guess a 180 player server won't suit you either, wich means a 170 player server doesn't suit you and so on.
    If you want a +200 player server then there is only 1 choice, if you don't like it then you can quit PSO.

i suppose a larger community will have a better economy