Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22 View Post
    This is Sega we are talking about. Do you know how much stuff they put out in PSP2I.....Well me neither
    ...What?

but I will assume because people will ask for it.
    Then save it for when they do ask.

I'm pretty sure this thread is about the PSO2 Character Creation program, therefore, we are complaining about what is currently available for us. I think we all know there will be more to offer in the upcoming beta and of course, the official release itself.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vanzazikon View Post
    Oh, I tend to avoid this section completely. Didn't want to drown in tears. Also, are you sure the ones agreeing with you now were the same people who thought your claims were dumb?
    No no

That's why I said "WHERE WERE YOU GUYS WHEN I NEEDED YOU??"

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Well it is a demo, and sense you can reload your character in the beta (I heard open and full as well) then I can wait. I mean we could have gotten much less and they could of locked characters like the good ol' demo days.

Only complaint I got is hat accessories, which is still, not a big thing for me.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

CASTs should have underwear. I can't do sexy lingerie shots for Andy, like I could with the other two, when they don't have any underoos. GET IT TOGETHER, SEGA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff86 View Post
    Over all I love it, been mostly making my HUcaseal. A few things that would have been cool for her...

-option for one solid color for the eyes
    -option for square pupils
    -more cast-like hair options

Might be more stuff, but these were the first to come to mind.
    Yep I was recreating my caseal and there was just 3 robotic hairstyles. Also needs more robotic heads like male-casts for females.

On the other hand, the lack of outfits colors on humans/newmans.
    And some badass techno-helmets for humans like RAmar ones on PSO and headbands like the FOmar ones
    Last edited by Sparzyle; Apr 11, 2012 at 02:04 AM.

Not sure why I'm the one being quoted for this. Yes, I'm sure there will be "better looking suits" in the actual game's future. I don't know why you're assuming I think this is as far as it gets.
    ...What?

Don't mind him. Oftentimes he doesn't really read posts before replying to them.

Also, I'm surprised more people haven't complained about the lighting in the character creator..... I guess you'll all notice once you play the game and realize the lighting makes your character look like they have a skin disease. D:

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Same thing happened with fashions shows in PSU. CASTs hardly ever won due to a severe, almost crippling lack of clothing/customization options. So far, it looks like PSO2 CASTs will suffer a similar fate.
    Perhaps it'll have to wait for the ''first expansion'' (Illuminus) or 4th/5th one (PSP2, PSP2i) to end up with a decent amount of parts.

Quote Originally Posted by BWS-1 View Post
    Perhaps it'll have to wait for the ''first expansion'' (Illuminus) or 4th/5th one (PSP2, PSP2i) to end up with a decent amount of parts.

Well this time around, ST does not have the "everything is on the disk" excuse, since this game is download only, there should be no reason they can not add new outfits, monsters, and weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrusnagisa View Post
    Well this time around, ST does not have the "everything is on the disk" excuse, since this game is download only, there should be no reason they can not add new outfits, monsters, and weapons.
    ... and races. Beasts, anyone?

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

One of the FIRST things they promised was... "Infinite content"

*Points @ the stickied info thread*

And it's been confirmed that they can add new races... seeing as how they have data on one un-announced race.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.