Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Skullgirls

Default Skullgirls

Anyone getting it?
    There is a demo out on psn right now :3
    The AI is abit insane but its alot of fun, and the art is beautiful.

Im not crazy about IGN's reviews but this one is pretty spot on about how I felt.

I'll probably be picking the game up for the 360, and will more than likely be rocking Parasoul for a character. It looks like a really fun game and is pretty cheap, so I say why not?

Parasoul's attack's aren't right for me, I love Cerebella's long range punches and what not :P
    When I download Journey, im downloading this xD

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Played the demo (PS3) and its was alright. Might be something I pickup down the road (360 or PS3 not sure), but not a purchase for me at this time.

Looks pretty cool. Though I'd rather not watch a video review made by IGN. Don't really trust those guys.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Looks like Paul Robertson had sex with the guys that made blazeblue and had a crazy Japanese lesbian Otaku daughter and her e-boyfriend talked her into making this game during a random MSN conversation.

In other words, looks playable.

Also purely side scrolling fighting games should stick to 2D after street fighter 3.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Flint View Post
    Looks pretty cool. Though I'd rather not watch a video review made by IGN. Don't really trust those guys.
    I'm not crazy about ign either, but it gave my general view point on the game

I picked it up. Really solid engine so far, best hitboxes I've ever seen. Only 8 characters, but they're pretty unique and fun. I'm learning Painwheel and Ms. Fortune at the moment, though I have to spend tons of time in the lab figuring everything out.

I would recommend it for more serious fighting game players. The execution feels more classic and rigid than most modern games.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Paul Robertsons girlfriend(girl pal...whatever they are now) is the lead animator for Skull Girls...so yeah.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by therealAERO View Post
    Paul Robertsons girlfriend(girl pal...whatever they are now) is the lead animator for Skull Girls...so yeah.
    Close enough *shrugs* o_O

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.