Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Skullgirls

I can imagine them getting rather cold..
    justsayin o -o

Warmth > "sexiness"

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    One can argue Painwheel's grotesque nature could fetish some peoples likings. Though i can see my flawed math. But my point still stands. these girls...could see some pants in their new future id hope D;
    Kind of reminds me of my quips about Phantasy Star clothing choices, no?

I find it more and more difficult finding "decent" looking outfits for characters now a days. On any medium of gaming (be it the West or the East.) Though that isn't to say they don't exist. One can even get some outfits to work in alot of games. (Honestly, leggings on some of these girls could fix that fab. problem well at least the hair girl.)

Not to say Im not innocent of doing lewdy outfits but i guess its all relative isn't it. In any case, If it comes to PC i'll try it out, but otherwise I'll pass

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Actually, my favorite female outfits (though sometimes limited, in some games) is MMOs, particularly the Western art-styled ones. Those usually have a pretty good gambit of clothing choices. The problem is that it is often either class or race limited. So often enough you need to pick a particular build if you want the classification of outfits to wear.

For instance, I can play AION on PC. Perhaps pick a Healer class and have some beautiful full outfits to wear with impressive animations when you cast spells and stuff. However, I might want to go a whole different route with outfit wearing and I don't have those choices.

Just give you a warning, the game is SNK hard. They definitely don't get light on you. The difficulty spikes right up to *experienced* fighter by the time you get to your 2nd fight in story mode on normal. So, um. Expect the CPU to hand your butt to you quickly. The key is to learn the combos and pressure tactics quickly. The issue is that well, what game expects you to be that good on the second fight? This one, it seems.

However, getting some quick pressure stuff will carry you through after that. You just have to remember this is more or less a rush down game.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Apr 16, 2012 at 09:16 PM.

Yea, I experienced the difficulty spike even in the trail version of the game. I put on sleepwalk mode thinking that it would be a good place to start, only to realize my opponent was pulling off a 15combo attack on me at random. My first play through I sort of just took advantage of Cerebella's long range fist..hat o.e

But yea im not super happy about how some of the characters look, but what can you do :/
    I just wish people would realize you don't have to wear a miniskirt to be "Cute" e- e, that goes for real life to.

Started with Fillia (the one with the possessed parasite Hair), who is much more "in your face". I basically had to utilize and find some B&B combos for her quick, that's all. Oddly enough, once it spikes it kind of stays there until you get to the Boss at the end. The Boss is not really harder outside of some cheese tactics where you can't tell what move she's about to do, and the fact that you need to run away from her once her hit points reach 2 different levels. (Her explosive entries to 2nd and 3rd stages).

Her level 1 super is pretty nice. It doesn't do as much damage as level 1 supers by itself, but it does if you remember that it bounces regular opponents and *wires* them. Akin to a King of Fighters "Wire move". On the bounce back, you can land another ground-hitting move (usually the uppercut) so that the super ends up doing the damage of other bigger level 1 supers. Her level 3 is really finicky. Looks like a pretty good counter super for an opponent jump-in, but it has a pretty lousy hitbox, otherwise, for a level 3 super. You can't "wire" into it, and it has sort of this upward forward trajectory. It'll miss anybody who is just a small distance away. Only hits a standing ground opponent up really close and in front of you.